DaberAudio

Something new coming!

New woofers coming! Details will be coming on a slow but consistent basis. What can I tell you so far? More XMAX than the "SQL", higher power handling, multiple coil configurations, larger coils, bigger magnets, etc. Price? Well...you'll get a lot of bang for your buck. STAY TUNED!!!!

:dj: :dj:

:drink40::popcorn:

tuned in!!!

Pics or lies!

Pics or lies!

Haha, pics will come, trust me.

New woofers coming! Details will be coming on a slow but consistent basis. What can I tell you so far? More XMAX than the "SQL", higher power handling, multiple coil configurations, larger coils, bigger magnets, etc. Price? Well...you'll get a lot of bang for your buck. STAY TUNED!!!!

487.gif487.gif

What? No pics? ...... ready2go.gif

J/k .... We all love pics, the more the merrier

New woofers coming! Details will be coming on a slow but consistent basis. What can I tell you so far? More XMAX than the ""SQL"", higher power handling, multiple coil configurations, larger coils, bigger magnets, etc. Price? Well...you'll get a lot of bang for your buck. STAY TUNED!!!!

487.gif487.gif

What? No pics? ...... ready2go.gif

J/k .... We all love pics, the more the merrier

The pics will come, I promise. All the parts have not been machined yet. When they are, the pics will go here first!

Nice always good to have a new product on the market!!

Nice always good to have a new product on the market!!

Except for those of us that never have any money. I may have to start working the streets. :peepwall:

Any updates on these new subs or small teasers your willing to share with us :peepwall:

I don't mean to criticize your new build but have you ever thought(unless u are) about building one with neo mags?

There aren't many companies doing that right now but for those of us who need 50-100lb motors for competition who can't support the weight when using multiple drivers... there's a big interest in this part of car audio at the moment.

Of course it also benefits those who just daily drive too due to the weight of these monsters.

Arent Neos very expensive and even cell phone companies are looking to produce a different material because it is becoming less and less available?

Arent Neos very expensive and even cell phone companies are looking to produce a different material because it is becoming less and less available?

Any thing on these new woofers yet?

That's Lithium-ion. Not neodymium.

New woofers coming! Details will be coming on a slow but consistent basis

Could you define "slow but consistent" please?