PhishHead

Supplies

I'm looking to get terminal rings for when I do the big 3. Where do you guys find ones big enough to go over the battery terminal for 1/0 cable? Is it worth getting one of those fancy battery terminals that can accept two runs of wire? Where would be a good place to find those. This thread can also be used to post websites etc. of where you get your nuts bolts and goodies from.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Knu Konceptz, eBay and Darvex are a few you can check out.

I just bought new battery terminals off KnuKonceptz and love them.

+1 to the knukonceptz

their terminals are super easy to use, as the 1/0 gauge terminals i buy from hardware stores are often not big enough. HOWEVER, the knukonceptz ones are a little weak... i wouldn't use the terminals to do the big 3 as all the vibration going on in there. but for everything else, they are my favorite ones! and for their price, they are a steal! 2 1/0 gauge terminals at my hardware runs me $10.00!!!

Anyone ever use these? Seem to make life easier but sometime making life easier isnt the best way to go about things.

Positive Battery Terminal

I'm using these, love them so far. Check my build log in about 5 minutes, as I'm uploading the pictures now.

If you have a local welding supply store, they will have everything you need.

Ok so I'm not completely sure but I believe there is also some smaller wires being used by the factory battery terminal. I dont want to void any waranties, due to the fact that my car is only 2 well now 3 years old. So would I be better off doing ring crimp ons and just putting them over the positive and negative posts. Any help would be appreciated.

weldingsupply.com thats where i get my stuff

weldingsupply.com thats where i get my stuff

X2. That's where I got all my 1/0 and terminals and whatnot. GREAT prices and quality product. Got 35ft of 1/0 for approx 70$