psycho72

To the few cool guys here that are also at CA.com

You didn't list me...you're lucky I don't have mod powers on here :D:ohsnap:

j/k.

I'll echo Aaron's (Denim) words on the subject...I try not to let any of that chit bother me, or get personal. It's simply not worth it. On there, as I do in real life, I judge people based on their level of awareness/ignorance. I know a lot of stupid people of all colors, and I don't care if you're green and have eight little purple eyes...if you say or do something dumb, you're worthy of any :idiot: that I might dish out...

:)

can you feel the love here? I hope so, I am trying hard to really get SSA to the top of the heap when it comes to online audio forums, and I appricate any dedicated audio nut or noob or grizzled old bear to come over to SSA and be apart of what feels like a group cause thats why we say hello to every new member to the site,

buy that, I mean is that members here want to learn and constantly want to find out new info, along with help and assist each other, and that makes me happy because that is sorta what this is all about, to make the audio world a little smaller and easier, if we keep this family atmosphere here it will stay that way, but the moment we get nailed with a bunch of people who do not care about the passion we share or the industry, SSA will be in some danger, I hope that day will never come, and as long as we still own the domains and I have an internet connection I will try to keep it that way, and believe me I am always asking people for help, and I never want any members to feel like they can't ask me a question or PM me a comment

and no I try not to use run on sentences in my articles

nevermind... you must have read that fast or something....

Ohhhh, your right....it's was because of the killer pods

You didn't list me...you're lucky I don't have mod powers on here :D:ohsnap:

That's because you like ELO & Queen. That was too many negative points to qualify for the cool list. Even with the additional +20 for having the chester the molester mobile....If theres grass on the field play ball....LOL.....j/k

I wasnt listed as cool either :(

:o

what?  Did you make fun of white people?  If you did good for you white people are retarded... well, so is everyone else, but as a whole my race is the one I have the biggest problem with...

oh so "Getting Crunk" all night "niggah" while grabbing your crotch and sipping on "day hinney wd duh dro dawg" isnt retarded?

Or maybe "My Nam iz juhan lopaz, ah wok at taco bell, i know 2 engla saying, 'Would you like Taco?' and 'Drive around to first whindow, that will be 5.95'" isnt anoying/retarded?

Or maybe "Chie like chikan, chikan goood, let me make good grades and steal your jobs and wreck my car" isnt anoying?

or maybe you'd like to live in india so when our (my dads) business customers dont get warranty service from us because they thought "hey let me save a few dollars and buy a dell" your next door neightbor will be answearing the phone with a book infront of them titled "everything you need to say to piss off stupid assed computer illeterate americans with horrible serivce even though you dont know a hard drive from your ass"

or maybe you'd like to go up to canada and not know when to speak french or say 'eh all the time (canadian chcks are hot though...or at least the ones ive meet)

or maybe it isnt retarded to go on an islamic gehad and blow up some trians or some buildings?

but then we do have thoes who'es homes are mobile and cars are not, who have a boat which cannot float which stays in their front yard. (all rhymey) who married his cousin which he met at a family reunion.

thing is all races have their retarded people...so lets send them to the moutians of south america with some blankets and firewood or to columbia and get on with our lives :o

ok maybe some of that was a "little" over the top...but who gives a flying ****

or maybe you'd like to go up to canada and not know when to speak french or say 'eh all the time (canadian chcks are hot though...or at least the ones ive meet)

WTF?

Yes, that was a little over the top, if you feel you need to rant, leave it at Ca.com, not here.

what? you dont think canadian chicks are hot?