psycho72

To the few cool guys here that are also at CA.com

This is only to those few that have shown that they are of upstanding character and have in not contributed to the ignorance I witnessed today; I thank you for your help in car audio, I have learned a great deal in the past 7 months. Also and more importantly I apologize to you.

I kinda went off at CA.com and said a few really messed up things. Wether you read or not or even give a crap I just wanna apologize. Please understand that I am just fed up with the anti-mexicanism that is so prevelant at every single website that I have ever been to and even more fed up at the fact that it is okay with everyone. But, this is beside the point; in my anger I resorted to the same stupidity and I just wanted to say I was wrong for resorting to the racial epithets. I just lost it because everyone seemed to be having such a great time talking mess about mexicans, which is no excuse so again I apologize for the racial slurs.

Jerry

P.S. to the rest I still say :squintfinger:

Racism= no no in my book.

Thats one thing that turns me off.

I make fun of all races, but only to a certian extent and only with people who can take the jokes.

what? Did you make fun of white people? If you did good for you white people are retarded... well, so is everyone else, but as a whole my race is the one I have the biggest problem with...

This is only to those few that have shown that they are of upstanding character and have in not contributed to the ignorance I witnessed today; I thank you for your help in car audio, I have learned a great deal in the past 7 months. Also and more importantly I apologize to you.

I kinda went off at CA.com and said a few really messed up things. Wether you read or not or even give a crap I just wanna apologize. Please understand that I am just fed up with the anti-mexicanism that is so prevelant at every single website that I have ever been to and even more fed up at the fact that it is okay with everyone. But, this is beside the point; in my anger I resorted to the same stupidity and I just wanted to say I was wrong for resorting to the racial epithets. I just lost it because everyone seemed to be having such a great time talking mess about mexicans, which is no excuse so again I apologize for the racial slurs.

Jerry

P.S. to the rest I still say  :squintfinger:

i personally would like to apologize to you for letting that thread go as long as it did

i thought it was mostly just joking around but you did not see it that way

if there's anything like that in the future just let a mod know you're not ok with it instead of dropping to that level

glad to see you cool now

take care

I frequent quite a few boards myself and I find that type of attitude towards hispanic people too psycho72. I try not to take these boards too seriously, I mean come on it's the internet, your bound to run across every type of person out there. The majority of those people are ignorant and have no idea why they dislike hispanics, most are just "jumping on the bandwagon". Another is the anominity (sp?) of the internet, people can be an e-thug with little to no repercussions. Human nature, don't ya just love it!

BTW, I am hispanic, and do enjoy a good "beaner" joke every once in awhile.

beaner..lol....that's a word i've haven't used in awhile...

but i gotta agree with ed, it's jsut too easy to get by with racism on the net..there isn't any real punishment for it. with that said, i grew up in a city (pueblo, co) where hispanics are the majority and alot of those are cholos' (spell?). being the typical white guy, i got the greingo (spell?) alot..so they got the beaner, wetback or whatever. but it was mostly in fun.

on occasion, it did get outa hand and fights ensued. so like what ur referring too over at ca.com. it happens. u responded in a way u thought, at the time, was the right way. well, don't sweat it. it's over. and in a place like that, maybe u woke a few ppl up.

but ya know, u bring up a good topic and a lot of questions. but we'll save that for another day..lol...

for now...

thanks for manning up and it's all good by me!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You have to realize that the place pucking sucks and is the most pathetic place on earth, just crawling with ignorant sons of female doges who got the shot end of the stick growing up. So in other words, don't pucking visit the place ... it's no good for you - that's why SSA was created in the first place.

We're all only there to flame people and delete posts now anyway. So letting threads get out of hand is usually done on purpose ... because none of us give a chit over there. It's like your last day at work at a job you hate ... you don't give a chit nor do anything.

i grew up in a city (pueblo, co)

Pueblo, that explains it!

J/K Kent, Pueblo is only like 100 miles from here.

Ed

Well, I really have no idea what's going on. This apparently was something happening in the Lounge.....which I don't visit very often.

However, I appreciate being thrown in with the "cool" crowd :ghost:

if there's anything like that in the future just let a mod know you're not ok with it instead of dropping to that level

:+1:

Use the triangle exclamation point thingy. That's what it's there for. When you feel something is getting out of hand or taken to far, let us know and we'll deal with it properly.

Me lost too...

I didn't even read that thread :(

I knew there would be a fight or something. Now I feel like I better go look into it...... or not, maybe it's better that way.

You have to realize that the place pucking sucks and is the most pathetic place on earth, just crawling with ignorant sons of female doges who got the shot end of the stick growing up.  So in other words, don't pucking visit the place ... it's no good for you - that's why SSA was created in the first place. 

We're all only there to flame people and delete posts now anyway.  So letting threads get out of hand is usually done on purpose ... because none of us give a chit over there.  It's like your last day at work at a job you hate ... you don't give a chit nor do anything.

lol aint that the cold, hard truth.

racism is always gonna be around, just try to ignore it and be the bigger man. everyone jokes about it, but like u said hispanics usually get the short end of the stick. i'll admit, i do occasionally throw in a "beaner" joke, however i make even more asian jokes and jokes about myself. if people are gonna start being serious about it, i'll just step away from it for a day or two so i dont come back and say something stupid. i'm glad u stood up for yourself, some people need a wakeup call. i mean, most people at caridiot.com joke about it, but a number of them are complete racists and it just gets on my nerves.

we all joked about that emo chit for a while, then i got tired of it but people still continue the jokes. i just block out those comments, i have no need for the excess drama.

You have to realize that the place pucking sucks and is the most pathetic place on earth, just crawling with ignorant sons of female doges who got the shot end of the stick growing up.  So in other words, don't pucking visit the place ... it's no good for you - that's why SSA was created in the first place. 

We're all only there to flame people and delete posts now anyway.  So letting threads get out of hand is usually done on purpose ... because none of us give a chit over there.  It's like your last day at work at a job you hate ... you don't give a chit nor do anything.

Lol...

I'm so lost tho...

NG

Basically they made a thread called "what do you say to pick up a mexican chick" or something to that effect. Now I understand a joke and that is fine....two mexicans walk up to a.....whatever.....thats no big deal. What pissed me off is that they were mexican bashing just for the sake of mexican bashing. So when I got to it, after it had reached page 6 without one single comment against I got pissed and started throwing all sorts of racial epithets and comments towards whites, blacks & asians as they were the ones in that thread talking mess.

I proceded to post up a bunch of redneck jokes & small penis jokes to which they all got offended and thought none of them were funny, although I had a few good laughs from them, and of course locked the threads after less than a single page. Anyways, what I am doing here is apologizing to the "cool crowd" (as in good, friendly, helpful people) here that I lumped into the idiot pile with my racial epithets and slurs. Guys like squeak & mrray who have helped me learn loads and never once acted like retards.

As for racism, I can't just act as though it does not exist. I believe that through your action or inaction you are picking a side and I choose to pick the side against racism. You see not only did I spend a good 20 years hating. I have also had it impact my life directly with my dad being killed by an aryan brother for being with a white woman, my own grandfather disowning his daughter (my aunt) for marrying a black man as well as myself having a child with a black woman. My life has come full circle and in my new relationship with God I am struggling to do what is right after 25+ years of doing wrong.

Anyways, that what happened, thats what I did and I apologize. As far a CA.com is concerned, I won't be going back there because I can't handle this keyboard crap. I would rather get my assed kicked for biting off more than I can chew rather than talk mess like a retard.

Personally I think it's awesome you did something. Stepping down a level needs to be done on occasion. Personally, I don't think you should ever let what anyone SAYS get you down or even really pay attention to it if it's in a negative form, but when it does piss you of, say something. I love people that speak their mind, no matter what. That's awesome!

As far a CA.com is concerned, I won't be going back there because I can't handle this keyboard crap. I would rather get my assed kicked for biting off more than I can chew rather than talk mess like a retard.

that right there..that statement makes u ok in my book regardless. i don't visit ca.com very much due to the retards...(and thanks for the plug..lol) and most of them would not/do not think the way u just spoke.

but i agree with ryan, it's good u stepped up to the plate and turned the tables...bravo.

and ed...yep...lol....that explains it. if u've ever been to pueblo, especially the east side, then u'd understand..hehe

oledalay' vato!!! whasss happening???

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

every day at work...

"pinche wedo" (sp)

Luckily i dont understand 1/2 the crap they talk so its all good.

Los vatos locos for life !

every day at work...

"pinche wedo" (sp)

Luckily i dont understand 1/2 the crap they talk so its all good.

Los vatos locos for life !

Chingon bro!

I personally like : I'm not racist, I hate everyone" :D

I generally stay away from the lounge area. I cant stand it in there 99% of the time.

But I do like helping people and If I feel I can then I will.

Ca.com has a few pluses, and a lot of minuses. After the whole Jmac ordeal I dont get involved with any of it.

Though I have been known to g othere and say things to purposely piss people off. If you want a good laugh find a member there named Mackenzie...something like that.

Me lost too...

+4 :confused: but I don't mind.

Took the weekend off. I rarely read chit in the lounge anyhow, it's generally chit.

I repeat though, it's the internet.

<shrug>

-Nick

I still don't get how I was included as one of the cool guys. :huh:

What a terrible oversite... :Doh:

:huh: ....your listed as UCP....