stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Good luck bro!

Got my hands on my van! Got all my goodies NEEDED! ITS ABOUT TIME TO START THE IAK ASTRO! :peepwall::peepwall::attempt:

Sounds like lots of good Team IAK builds coming this year :drink40::dancing::popcorn::fing34::rofl2::woot::bigok:

several good things going on in iak, good to hear :fing34:

waiting on multiple call backs from potential employers. :shrug:

hope everyone is doing well.

i sorta put the cutlass on hold so i could get a work truck together.

this weather is crazy!

hollar at ya later.

chop

:morepower1:

My 4-SA15's came in over the weekend :dancing: Sitting at my buddy Jerry's (he's building my enclosure) waiting to start a lil something :fing34: Hoping to start running my wires and installing the batteries (2 Stinger SPV70's) over the next week or 2 :drink40: I gotta get this beast going for Slamology :woot:

yea yea!

Just wanted to put out an update for IAK team members that the pre-registration for Slamology has opened :drink40::dancing::fing34::rofl2::bigok::woot::gift::bump::wub:

I'm hoping this post will help me fina some 8"& 10" flares for my current build . I know my IAK brothers and sisters may have some info or inside help to find someone that does.

I'm hoping this post will help me fina some 8"& 10" flares for my current build . I know my IAK brothers and sisters may have some info or inside help to find someone that does.

Chuck,

How long & what size do you need them?

And how many?

I maybe able to fab something up if I can get the right material at my work.

Right on Jason :drink40: I'll get with Jerry and do some calculations to see what we can try. I appreciate it greatly man :fing34:

Like Chop said as well, you can text me or I can you if that works easier.

Wow who would have figured it would be this focking hard to get a home loan.

No progress on my build at the moment :peepwall: I don't have a garage and the weather hasn't stayed consistent enough to try and work outside :jon:

Saw some houses today and put an offer in in one. needs a good flip and a new tenent! :gayhaaay1:

jayson, could you pm me the price of the 10" aero style vent openings that you have access to?

i would need four total/ two sets.....

also, what is your experiance with these?

how sturdy are they?

acoustically , would you invision like a spray on deadener for the exterior of them?

would they have a tin sound quality to them?

thanks for any input or experiance with them you might have.

that 14" exterior diameter will be fun to incorporate into my wall with two 18"s already hogging up space!

Shoot me a text with that information on those flares when you get the prices Jason, thank you sir :fing34:

WHOOOOOOO gotta job today. orientation went great. boring but was paid so ill deal with it. im offcially a working man which means my build will be coming along a lt faster :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Just a little update for Chop.......he's found a job and working long hours :woot: He'll be making appearances here as time is available but that may be minimal for the time being.

new job is kicking the ass here!!!

working for a living is way over rated, lol

okay.....

soapbox....my text never reach you but my calls do?

need to get with you for pay pal info...pm/text/call me...ready to go as promised!

jason ...... still wanting final pricing on aeros as you proposed em.....

mikey! .... i know your ass is lurking in here, lol , we miss hearing from you, got your cash in hand....

chuck, ........saturday dinner at golden corral ?

local IAk , mike has a show onthe 30th., fyi

all who plan on entering slamology, we need to start talking about all the details....

t-shirts this year?

lets get some chatter going and see what we can stir up.

chop

teeny tiny progress is being made for my build but definitely not pic worthy at the moment. Basically getting odds and ends together and hoping to install some wire minimally over the weekend if the damn weather will cooperate for a change. DAYUM RAINY WEATHER!!

This is the plan for the weekend, weather permitting

Run power and ground wire (will be 4/0) from the front to rear, big 3 done in 2gu until funds become more readily available for 1/0, 3 sets of RCA's ran, and install 2-SPV70's

Equipment owned or purchased: Kenwood X794, 4-SA15D2's, 26'- 4/0 wire, (2)Stinger SPV70

BTW: this post was made under the influence of AMBIEN and :sleepwerd4::trippy::postwhore::lazy::yaya:

cell phone out, wanting to get a hold of hove to see if he can help out before i go shopping...

if you need me use regina or chuck.....

any luck with the cell phone scene?