Hansk

subaru build w/ 2 15" dc

this is what i got done last night... 80 sheets of spl second skin and one 13 sq door pack put big 3 and ran 0 gauge power and ground to the rear.

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

today im hooking up the rear batt, installing a stinger digital voltmeter, then hooking everything bat up. Man its been a long weekend.

Keep up the good work, looking nice so far. :drink40:

here is a vid of my voltage after the big 3 and extra batt i still need more voltage....

th_IMG_0650.jpg

well no more build. my engine locked up on me .... im shopping around for a new car...looking at a 05 ford explorer..... but that means a new build..... :woot: same equipment though just new design

How the hell did you manage doing that? OH and you need to get a lowrider ;)

also post bigger pictures!

Edited by BanginGMC

man i changed my oil like 4 months ago and it died on me with i was driving.... had it towed to an auto shopp and they said the motor was locked up and there was no oil in the engine.... im still baffled b.c it had no leaks ...nothing.... but poof the engine is gone and what they quoted me for a new engine.... i could go get an explorer for almost the same price.... but no low rider for me... never really been into them like that....