The enD

Need advice on eardubs

Hi fellas. I am on the market looking for new eardubs. I was pretty happy with my original ones from Sony Ericsson till they stop working and I bought some cheap ones which are very bad.

My phone is SE Walkman W810i. The sound was awesome with its eardubs and I am looking for something at the same or better level of quality.

Must feel good in my ear, sealing good the environment sounds like road noise etc, very good response in all desired frequencies and deep bass. And not very expensive. I see some for 20-30$ on ebay with shipping which sounds good.

I have no knowledge at all about eardubs and that's the reason I am doing this thread. Read good things about Sennheiser and their price is very pleasing to my pocket. I am going to post some links and wait for your thoughts about what you see, any advices about brands or anything else you wish to share.

Sennheiser CX 300 In-ear Headphones ***Winter SALE!*** - eBay (item 220563957378 end time Mar-30-10 07:04:34 PDT)

SENNHEISER CX400 100% New & Real CX 400 Box - eBay (item 170434541986 end time Apr-19-10 02:12:15 PDT)

New Sennheiser CX 500 In-ear Headphones black - eBay (item 120545422013 end time Mar-22-10 00:34:40 PDT)

And something interesting in these ones... at least to me. :)

New Free Shipping Sennheiser CX400-II - eBay (item 180481462976 end time Mar-21-10 22:44:07 PDT)

High-end dynamic speaker systems with Neodymium magnets tuned for a natural sound reproduction

I have a few sets of skullcandy headphones that ive been happy with. Great sound and there not too much depending on what ones u get. The "INKED" are good

I think you mean EarBuds dont you? I have been using Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones for over a year now and they have been great. But i dont persoanlly use in ear headphones. They never fit me right, wont stay in. Well good luck with your choice.

I had the 500, I believe, they sounded pretty nice. I also just got some shure se110s a little while back, which I like much better.

Amazon.com: Altec Lansing UHP606 Backbeat Pro Reference Earphones (Black/Gold): Electronics

I just bought these and they are amazing. They have really good response in all regions. They sound very natural, so the bottom end isnt very pronounced, but you know that it is there. It sounds just right in my opinion. They are very good at blocking out other sounds and they have a nice tight seal on yours ears. They are also very comfortable. I have worn them for many 8 hour days and my ears felt fine.

Good luck on your search

Do they have to be earbuds? I would recommend a set of cans ANY day of the week over ear buds.

I prefer good fitting buds over cans :P

I have a few sets of skullcandy headphones that ive been happy with. Great sound and there not too much depending on what ones u get. The "INKED" are good

I've used several of these also for the price and sound cant beat them.

I was just saying i have never heard of eardubs! Sounds like they would be earphones that have spinners on them or something!! I prefer a good full headset over anything. But i am not very picky, as long as it sounds decent and has good volume.

I was just saying i have never heard of eardubs! Sounds like they would be earphones that have spinners on them or something!!

:roflmao:

Be nice to the guy he is still learning English grammar.

full metal jacket. skullcandy

I wasnt trying to be mean to him, i was just making sure of what he was thinking of. And letting him know what i thought they were supposed to be called. Some people have different terms for things. Truly no disrespect to him.

I like my in ear beats by dre...

How are the buds? I listened to the cans and they were pretty good.

I wasnt trying to be mean to him, i was just making sure of what he was thinking of. And letting him know what i thought they were supposed to be called. Some people have different terms for things. Truly no disrespect to him.

I knew what you meant Justin, no problems there. :)

So I wake up and what I see - 15 posts. I enter with hope and ... :suicide-santa:

Everybody makes mistakes and even more when English is not their first language. Plus that ... it was 3:30 AM here. One mistake and you turn it into "spinners babyyyy yeah" :)

Hell sometimes I even spell words better that some people I've seen here. :)

Back on topic. Thanks for all suggestions on EARBUDS. Yes I want earbuds, that is why I posted 4 link with this type of headphones. I don't like walking around town with these big things on my head or in class while the teacher is talking BS.

All I want is something compact, great sounding and not very expensive.

Will do more research and let you know what I've decided.

Till then more comments are welcome since we cleared out I want earbuds. And some admin/mod ... pls change the threads topic. :)

I vote shure, but may be out your price range. The sennheisers are pretty good for 20 bucks.

I have some Koss ones from Wal-mart for 30 bucks, lifttime warrenty. They sound legit.

I vote shure, but may be out your price range. The sennheisers are pretty good for 20 bucks.

Yes they are

I have some Koss ones from Wal-mart for 30 bucks, lifetime warranty. They sound legit.

Do you have any other experience with earbuds so you can compare them?

No Wal*Mart here. Probably I am going with ebay.

No offence, but oh god to these people recommending skull candy. They're the walmart sony xplod of the headfi world.. Or maybe funky pup lol.....In fact stay away from sony for buds too imo.... Its been a while since I've been in the market for new headgear but the jvc marshmallows were always a popular budget bud among the headfi crowd. They were like 25 bucks a couple years ago, now they can be had for as low as 6 or 7. Also, lots of guys mod them to change the sound, you can google kramer mod marshmallow, there should be a thread floating around somewhere on the head-fi.org forums. Sennheiser usually makes decent stuff, I personally have no experience with them though.

Also saying you want very good response everywhere doesn't really tell us much, and is a fairytale at that price, thats like asking to have a high end system in a car for 100bucks lol. With that being said, the marshmallows "sound good"

No offence, but oh god to these people recommending skull candy. They're the walmart sony xplod of the headfi world.. Or maybe funky pup lol.....In fact stay away from sony for buds too imo.... Its been a while since I've been in the market for new headgear but the jvc marshmallows were always a popular budget bud among the headfi crowd. They were like 25 bucks a couple years ago, now they can be had for as low as 6 or 7. Also, lots of guys mod them to change the sound, you can google kramer mod marshmallow, there should be a thread floating around somewhere on the head-fi.org forums. Sennheiser usually makes decent stuff, I personally have no experience with them though.

Also saying you want very good response everywhere doesn't really tell us much, and is a fairytale at that price, thats like asking to have a high end system in a car for 100bucks lol. With that being said, the marshmallows "sound good"

I read bad things about skull candy too...

About the response... I want deep bass, good mids and clear highs. I want it to sound great at all kinds of music and especially at lower freqs.

Thanks for the reply.

Think I am going it Sennheiser.

the inked and the lower models are doots, but ive heard the fmj at it sounded decent with alot of bass.

the altec lansing ones that i posted earlier i think are just what you are looking for :]

They make some very nice equipment for computers and i have one of their systems for my laptop :drink40:

and their quality goes into their ear buds too!

EarbuDDs :) There is all the low end you need.