Its funny we are just descussing speakers and it seems to have turned into a big technical dispute around specs and so forth. Either you can try them or not thats everyones choice. I have talked to Navid on several occassions and I was just passing on information that I was told. If I am correct this whole thread was about people wanting ot know about Crescendo. If your so eager to prove that the owner is full of BS buy some speakers and write us all a review with your opinion and let us know how they rate on your scale!!! You got 30 days to make your mind up.

It's funny that people like to make big claims about a product and then get defensive when everyone doesn't jump head-over-heals about it. If you want to have a discussion about the products where claims such as "made his with all their positives and none of there flaws" go uncontested you should probably find another forum to host the thread, as that's not what this forum is about. On this forum, when BS claims are made they are going to be pointed out and critical questions are going to be asked. This forum is about educating the member base, cutting through the BS and not falling for marketing statements.

There are plenty of much more gullible and less critical forums out there upon which the type of discussion you wish to have can be hosted. But don't expect it to happen here.

for $99.99 if their better than my type R's i might jump on them

we're talkin pro audio but yea i have heard the comp sets are good too. and for 99 a set i think its worth a try.

Edited by CaptinPower

we're talkin pro audio but yea i have heard the comp sets are good too. and for 99 a set i think its worth a try.

well first wtf is "Pro Audio" and second looks like I am going to have to jump on these the tweeter on my type r's just went out randomly

I am not getting definsive by any means, its just funny how people will try to down a product that they have never used or tried. It would be like me downing a Xcon or Icon sub and making by decision off of what I am reading. All I am saying is dont knock the mans products before you try them. I amg going to try a pair if they turn out how Navid has made them to be then that is great. If they dont turn out that good then I will sell them. They are Pro Audio speakers and they are ment to be LOUD thats it. Honestly no one else pays any attention to specs on those things they just buy them because they want to be Loud. And as for hosting the thread I didint start it, I just commented on it like everyone else. I was just adding my info from what I had been told since I thought that was the point of the thread.

Edited by dbrown23

He's downing it because he looked at the T/S parameters, they don't lie. You cannot defy the laws of physics.

i dont even see the specs on those damn speakers.

anybody else know what they are?

Never said that you could, that is immpossible I am not a idiot. I am just saying is dont knock something until you've tried it. If someone would have told me 6 months ago that I would have a truck with sundown 3500 and a nightshade 15. I would have told them they were crazy, I didnt even know who sundown, incriminator, ssa or and of the other companies on this site were. I was told about them and I tried them and I love it by the way :fing34: ! So I am leaving it at this, from what I have seen and heard from guys that have bought his products they really love the amps components and the super tweeters he has. Anyone interested in the pro audio he will have it in 30days.

well looks like i found something about the specs you just gotta search

on car audio classifieds

Edited by wutang512

Crescendo Audio Pro Audio Drivers (6.5s, 8s, 10s)

Depth:

6.5" are 3"

8" are 3.7"

10" are 4.25"

They will come in 4 and 8 ohm.

Freq response on the 6.5s is great from 67-5800hz.

8" 60-5400hz.

10" 50-5100hz.

6.5s take 100rms all day everyday.

8s take north of 200rms.

10s can take as much as 500, but don't need anywhere close that to get loud.

thats what the owner is saying i couldnt find anything else

its just funny how people will try to down a product that they have never used or tried. It would be like me downing a Xcon or Icon sub and making by decision off of what I am reading. All I am saying is dont knock the mans products before you try them.

And here you are a demonstrating a fundamental lack of reading comprehension. Where did I "down" them? Show me one sentence where I said anything negative about the speakers, their sound or performance. I said that they won't be perfect which is essentially what you (or Navid, if that's who you were quoting) stated, that the limited info that's been provided is essentially useless (which it is, that's indisputable), and lastly when a couple people mentioned that they were "rated' to play lower than most "pro audio" speakers I mentioned the simple fact of physics that other things would have needed to have been compromised....such as efficiency. That's not negativity, that's honesty. As a matter of fact, I distinctly remember saying that if Navid's goals for the drivers aligned with what you are looking for in a driver, they may be a great fit for your needs. None of that is negative, and if you took it as such then you are simply being defensive and not actually reading the statements being made.

They are Pro Audio speakers and they are ment to be LOUD thats it. Honestly no one else pays any attention to specs on those things they just buy them because they want to be Loud.

Since when is Pro Audio synonymous with loud and nothing else? If you're trying to imply that Pro Audio does not equate to high performance low distortion designs, then that is a misconception on your part. Brands such as JBL, B&C and Eminence have been producing extremely high quality pro audio drivers that are not just high efficiency but also very low distortion and extremely well performing drivers for decades. Most people look at various aspects of the driver design outside of simply how loud they get. Maybe all you look for is to get loud and nothing else, but to characterize the entire genre of Pro Audio as sharing that same opinion is simply and indisputably wrong.

I'm using one of JBL's high quality, low distortion well performing "Pro Audio" mids in my own system at the moment, the 2118H. And trust me, I consider much more than simply how loud they will get before selecting them (as have thousands of other people, from professionals to amateurs).

I was just adding my info from what I had been told since I thought that was the point of the thread.

Don't expect that info to go uncontested.....which is exactly what you apparently expected to happen. Like I said before....if that is the type of thread that you want to have, it's not going to happen here.

I am not getting definsive by any means, its just funny how people will try to down a product that they have never used or tried. It would be like me downing a Xcon or Icon sub and making by decision off of what I am reading. All I am saying is dont knock the mans products before you try them. I amg going to try a pair if they turn out how Navid has made them to be then that is great. If they dont turn out that good then I will sell them. They are Pro Audio speakers and they are ment to be LOUD thats it. Honestly no one else pays any attention to specs on those things they just buy them because they want to be Loud. And as for hosting the thread I didint start it, I just commented on it like everyone else. I was just adding my info from what I had been told since I thought that was the point of the thread.

Actually the point of the thread was for me to decide if I should get the 3KWD :peepwall:

Well if you want to decide if you want the 3k then this is what I can say, I have a saz3500 and when I talked to Navid, he told me that the only difference between the 3500 and the 3000 is about 15 bucks in parts now whether that is true or not I dont know. I havent had a amp built by zenon so I cant say. If I were you I would go to car audio classifieds where there are alot of people that have his amps there and get there input on how they like theirs. He has a company thread there as well and hes usually online to answer questions.

Well if you want to decide if you want the 3k then this is what I can say, I have a saz3500 and when I talked to Navid, he told me that the only difference between the 3500 and the 3000 is about 15 bucks in parts now whether that is true or not I dont know. I havent had a amp built by zenon so I cant say. If I were you I would go to car audio classifieds where there are alot of people that have his amps there and get there input on how they like theirs. He has a company thread there as well and hes usually online to answer questions.

Last time I checked, the Sundown 3500 was Xenon.

Edited by dvalue

It is.

It is.

My fault spelled it wrong!

Edited by dbrown23

Exactly how can he compare Sundown 3k and his 3k with such a big difference in price? If he is using the same parts as Sundown and selling at this price, how can he afford a profit ? What about if someone has to warranty their amp.... ? It's free for one of the sides and it ain't his.

It's Zenon.

Xenon was an amplifier line by Phoenix Gold.

http://www.zenonaudio.com/logout/company/introduction.htm

You love correcting people about Zenon Brad :lol:

It's one of my pet peeves :ohnoes9:

It's one of my pet peeves :ohnoes9:

I don't blame ya!

They need someone to work on their site because it's crap :puzzled:

Actually the point of the thread was for me to decide if I should get the 3KWD peepwall.gif

If it fits your budget then buy it. trink40.gif

Actually the point of the thread was for me to decide if I should get the 3KWD peepwall.gif

If it fits your budget then buy it. trink40.gif

x2, which amplifier should I get topics are getting old (by now people should know whats a good brand and whats not). Also type the name of the amp in the google search bar and read other reviews on the internet about them as well (plenty of reviews on amps out there). If an amp falls in your budget, power and features your looking for then it is a good amp for you application so get it :peepwall: .

For all you guys interested in the sensitivity of the pra audio drivers:

6.5" = 94db @ 1w/1m

8" = 95db @ 1w/1m

10" = 94db @ 1w/1m

Sorry guys, I was just making a playful smartass remark lol. I already got an AQ, don't think I need 3.5 kwatts right now, saved me about 200 too. I was just responding to him since it was getting heated, thought I would cool it off.

I thought it was xzenun?

It's Zenon.

Xenon was an amplifier line by Phoenix Gold.

Welcome to ZENON!!

Err, meant to say the board was zenon.