1 Ohm RMS Power: 2600w x 1

S/N Ratio: 90dB

THD: 0.08%

Channel Separation: 60dB

Frequency Response: 15Hz-400Hz

Low Pass Frequency: 35Hz-250Hz

Bass Boost Control: 45Hz (0-18dB)

Phase Shift: 0-180?

Have Anyone heard about these amps before? My Bro asked me about them but I have not a clue. Any input would be great. Thanks

Edited by wof131s

are you sure that is the right pic of that amp? If it is the same amp in the picture, the most that amount could make is around 500-600 watts. In the pic, there was only 50 amps of fusing on it. Not really cutting it :)

Never heard of it! Buy it and give us a review!

sorry of the dp, but I think I've found accurate picture of it.

ELP%20-%205001%20D%20%20A.jpg

Total fusing is 60 amps, if that is the case that amp might do 600 RMS @ 1 ohm.

What are you looking for, for what price? I love running off brand budget amps that are actually decent, maybe I could suggest something for you....

Edited by mr.sagat

I want that amp just because of the alien head!!!

EDIT:

They seem to be legit, world wide?

Someca America and B52

During the month of June, in Miami, USA, Someco America and B52 made a presentation of new products, where all distributors in the continent were present.

Many thanks to all of them for having participated of this wonderful event.

B52 in the 6th Sound Championship-Bady Bassitt

On June – 8th , B52 Has participated in the 6th Sound Championship, such event was held in the City of Bady Bassitt, countryside of Sao Paulo - Brazil. This great event was visited for more than 15,000 people.

B52 has participated exhibiting the VW Golf and the Soundtruck B52. Thank you very much to the public for attending this wonderful event!

Carnival parade ground of Anhembi - São Paulo

The B52 Soundtruck made success in the night of the May 27th in AutoShow Tuning, Old and Special, event performed all Tuesdays in the Sambódromo of Anhembi in the city of São Paulo.

With their 13.000 watts of power, The B52 Soundtruck amazed visitors, and it was the great prominence of the night for the level of presented equipment.

B52 in the Salão de Acessórios 2008

From May 20th through May 25th - 2008, B52 had participated in the “Salão de Acessórios 2008 Convention” where more than 70,000 attendees visited in a greatly honored event held at “Expo Center Norte” in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

One of the presented automobiles, a “B52 VW Golf”, was chosen among 300 other cars of the highest quality, as “The Best Car of the Salão de Acessórios”. The trophy was given personally by Emerson Fittipaldi. In addition the B52 VW Golf, also received a trophy as an “Outstanding Automobile” of the Salão, granted by IASCA (Association that groups companies of the industry and governs sound competitions)

On the other hand, “B52 Booth” was chosen as “STRIKING STAND” of the event, awarded with a trophy.

Finally, the “B52 promoter” was chosen as “Garota Tuner” of the convection which brought more attention toward our Booth.

Congratulations to Brazil by its excelled work and dedication, indeed , all its achievements.

B52 in The Garage Motorshow 2008

B52 has participated of event "Garage Motorshow 2009". This event, held in Buenos Aires from April 24th to May 4th, gathered the best sportive cars, last generation vehicles, tuning and classic cars.For nine days, the visitors to this event could appreciate the brand booth and the B52 Soundtruck fully equipped with our 2008/2009 line.

JC Electronic Distributors 2008

On April 23 / 2008, B52 Car Audio & Security has participated in the Traditional Annual Product Presentation of prestigious Importer J.C. Electronic Distributors in Puerto Rico.

The mega event was organized and presided by the President of The Company, Mr. Johnny Carrasquillo and assisted by his incredible team.

After a succulent cocktail, live Shows and a great Dinner, the new line of products/2008 was presented, by JC Staff, Mr. Sergio Palencia, Product Manager and International Sales Manager from B52 respectively. The great concurrence was surprised by the great variety of products that J.C. Distributors and B52 commercialize, emphasizing in full line of security systems for automobiles.

We are thankful and we congratulated to our commercial ally for all the effort, professionalism and commitment demonstrated in this super event.

B52 in CES 2008

For the 4th year running, B52 was present at CES (January 7-10, 2008) the most important electronics show in the world which every year takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada.

More than 100,000 people visited the show site, where two vehicles fully equipped with our brand were a great attractive.

With an area of 1,200 sq ft and a structure more than 20 ft high, B52 presented the new product line 2008-09.

Edited by BanginGMC

If it puts out low frequencies and gets your subs moving then yes it is a good amp, especially with the amount of information you gave us to go off of.