motoxchris08

? about bl "

I have a bl " running off of a T1000 1bd amp at 1 Ohm my ? is how much more can I through at it and would it hit any harder if I did also would it be worth buying another amp

That's a pretty good mate for that sub. Not much more you can get out of either sub or amp. Are you not satisfied?

That's a pretty good mate for that sub. Not much more you can get out of either sub or amp. Are you not satisfied?

No it sounds good just wandering if I can get more out of it what do you think would hit harder 2 Q's or 1 Bl

You would need to practically double the power to hear louder and I would not advise you to do that.

No it sounds good just wandering if I can get more out of it what do you think would hit harder 2 Q's or 1 Bl

We dont really ask shit like that here. Go into a little more detail of what you are really looking for from your sub stage.

We dont really ask shit like that here. Go into a little more detail of what you are really looking for from your sub stage.

he wants to hit harder :)

get another bl

Do you even have room for 2 12's?

If you are giving up your backseat, throw an 18" BTL in there.

I would but I cant fit another one in there maybe 2 Q's thats maybe but as far as the 18's thats going in my K5 blazer

I guess what I was asking is would 2 q's be louder or have that same hard hitting bass like my bl Ive never heard a Q before to reference from

Okay, you lost me.

You asked if 2 Q's would "hit harder" then 1 bl. Maybe you should see if you have space first.

The Q and the bl need the same air space, no?

Okay, you lost me.

You asked if 2 Q's would "hit harder" then 1 bl. Maybe you should see if you have space first.

Okay, you lost me.

no the air space is smaller for the q and they can be ran in a sealed enclosure so yea they will fit there's a guy on this forum with the same truck running to qs in his truck ported

how much space u talking? and why the Qs?

the Q's are 0.8-1.5 cuft sealed and 1.8 -2.5 ported

You will be disappointed with 2 Qs sealed. You don't go from a ported box to sealed box and expect more output. One ported sub is often louder than 2 sealed subs, especially when going from Fi's moderate SPL sub to their SQ sub.

if u want quality ...stick with Fi ...but ...if u want to get louder than go with DD :drink40:

if u want quality ...stick with Fi ...but ...if u want to get louder than go with DD trink40.gif

WTF ?

Do you think you can't get loud with BL's or BTL's ?

Lol they barely make noise.... Anyways, the box size for Qs and BLs are similar, but it depends on the type of box, tuning, how flat you want your response to be, etc... The Q 18 easily needs 10 cubes at 28 Hz for a really nice response. If you have that room you can do two properly housed BLs, or BTLs for that matter. Are you stuck on buying Fi or are you considering other brands?

i would NEVER advise someone like this a BTL...seriously no offense......thats my thoughts

i would NEVER advise someone like this a BTL...seriously no offense......thats my thoughts

:+1::lolup:

Oh, yeah I re-read the thread, what is your budget by the way? This all gets more expensive than you may expect. electrical upgrades may be equivalent to your whole set up in some cases lol. What vehicle do you have and what does your electrical consist of now? What music is this for mostly rap, hip hop, or rock or tones?