Since the recent install of my 18" BTL. When I have the windows more than half way up my deck skips real bad.. its a nice pioneer premier. Ill burn a new cd, go spin around for a few hours and my cd has scratch rings under it from the vibration lol.. anyone ever have this problem? what was your solution? Deck is a Pioneer Premier DEH-P780MP

lol it just means ur loud bro.

Have you tried some foam padding underneath the hu? I know there is not a lot of room in the dash to work with but try that.

but seriously, u have an aux input, so go buy a 3.5 mm wire and plug it into the headphone plug in on an mp3 player.

lmao i had the same issue with my pioneer h/u lmoa! it would murder my disk to the point where i couldnt' listen to them and when the bass hit hard it skipped!!! lmoa!! i though it was my h/u not the brand lmoa!!

but ya i jsut purchase a bnib jvc h/u (avx77)and guess what doulbe the power and no skipping or scratching at all!!

and i now use duel layer dvd mp3 disks! (8.2gigs of music)

yea, i got an ipod also, found something while searching for the link to the cd player.. ipod adapter .. thinking i should buy this ;)

yea, i got an ipod also, found something while searching for the link to the cd player.. ipod adapter .. thinking i should buy this ;)

go buy a 3.5 mm wire from walmart for 3 bucks and its the same thing, just plug it into the back of ur indash in the aux input spot and then plug the other end into ur headphone jack.

i got one already, the idea ran thru my mind.. but if i can control the ipod thru the deck that would be better.. plus im still searching it right now, but i would like it to charge the ipod too. had one of those 3.5mm wire's for along time, a 6ft one... its still an option at this point.. just dont really have anywhere i want to run the wire.. looks like garbage just hanging out under the dash.