Aaron Clinton

BRAVOX Audio now available on the SSA Store

We are happy to announce that Sound Solutions Audio is an Authorized dealer for BRAVOX Audio. I uploaded the full line of BRAVOX Audio speakers and sub woofers. BRAVOX Audio is a perfect addition to compliment our specialization on non-big-box-store brands that offer high quality and performance for a great price. You can check them out: BRAVOX Audio on the SSA Store .

Here are a few examples of the products:

cs603cf__04075.jpg

csk_components__74326.jpg

cxcf57__96727.jpg

pxw8__11472.jpg

I have heard a pair of the UXP 10D and they were some very nice sounding "SQ" subwoofers.

I wish I had a need for new comps, but the lil' wife would kill me .... suicide-santa.gif

That is an interesting basket design on the CS603CF Components woofer.

Anyone have experience with the coaxials? I may get the 5x7s for some rear fill. Would save having to fiberglass or make an adapter in the back, and be a lot easier, since in my Explorer Sport, the plastic around the rear speakers is one huge ass piece.

:No:

:No:

No as in you have no experience, or no as in I should just work on the front stage?

Just an FYI, looks like the specs in the store for the EDX is a little off; SSA Store - Bravox EDX Subwoofer

Looks like it's missing Sd, and the numbers for everything from Bl and down is shift up one line.

Just an FYI, looks like the specs in the store for the EDX is a little off; SSA Store - Bravox EDX Subwoofer

Looks like it's missing Sd, and the numbers for everything from Bl and down is shift up one line.

Fixed, thanks.