Sign in to follow this  
streetbeater07

Need new sub suggestions please

Which one would have the most output for daily in a 3 12, common chamber slot port tuned to 32 hz? Im mainly looking for something that will get loud and low and still sound moderately decent. My amplifier is a saz-3000d so im looking for 3 12's in the 1000 + watts range. Anyone have experience with the two? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

While they're both great subs, no one will have an answer to your question because of all of the variables involved.

If you really want to know, you'll need to purchase both setups, install them each and have them metered. Then you'll know which is louder.

I don't think the Death Row and the Havoc have the same goal.

Do some more research and tell us more : goals, box internel size, electrical system,...

That will help your future helpers!!peepwall.gif

box is 6 cuft. internal after all displacements tuned to 32hz. I want a loud daily beater that gets low. Running 3 deep cell batts in the trunk and soon to be mechman or dc power alt. I havent decided on the alt yet, i've been checking around and getting mixed reviews on which is better.

DC power... there cannot be mixed reviews of those 2 compared... Seriously...

I don't think sub choice is your problem. It sounds like your box is already built.. have u ever used it yet?

DC power... there cannot be mixed reviews of those 2 compared... Seriously...

I don't think sub choice is your problem. It sounds like your box is already built.. have u ever used it yet?

The box tuning is fine. I like the way it sounds, just need woofers designed for a daily beater that will take 1000+ rms. I was IA Lethal Injections.