castimar

t 2500

Ok maby what i should of asked was is the t2500 from Rockford enough to power a fi btl 15" to full potential

i think the 1500 would be enough to power a 15inch btl but that is just me

what are your goals?? and what is your electrical to support that t2500?

1 watt is enough.

Ok maby what i should of asked was is the t2500 from Rockford enough to power a fi btl 15" to full potential

And then some!

Thats what I'm using for my BTL 18. I would loooove to have a T2500, but I don't have the cash right now. In the future I'd like to have two T2500s in BD sync hooked to a couple of AA SMDs with a T1000-4 on mids. Hey, I can dream, right?

Edit: WTF is this doing in the Sundown forum?

Edited by deernet

ok well one of my goals is to clown every body in my street they be playing loud as fuck music keep me up all night and i want revenge and having a nice sounding system.hahaha man i was thinking about running a saz 3500 on 1 15 btl u think thats stupid ill fix my electrical system to deal with the power thats not a problem

lmao o i have heard that reason before lol! good times!

keep in mind when you spend nice money and you start to show it off and clown ppl you provoke ppl to go peaking around and maybe stealing!!!

considering an fi and 2500-3500rms is a stupid amout of power and is much more then there wal-mart 500 setup!! lol

lmao o i have heard that reason before lol! good times!

keep in mind when you spend nice money and you start to show it off and clown ppl you provoke ppl to go peaking around and maybe stealing!!!

considering an fi and 2500-3500rms is a stupid amout of power and is much more then there wal-mart 500 setup!! lol

haha they know better then to steal from me

So u trying to say the saz 3500 is to much power

Playing a system in your neighborhood is asking for it to be stolen...a dumbass lady that lives by me always plays her stereo in her driveway, last week her HU, subs, amp, and even door speakers were stolen. I thought it was hilarious, I drove by and she was on the phone yelling at someone that she'd gotten her stuff stolen.

It's funny because my system is FAR superior than what hers was and her car is the one broken to. My car is 100 feet from hers.

the saz 3500 isn't to much as long as you know what you are doing and know how to control the volume and follow your nose lol!!!

but you need to bump responsibly so it doesn't get stolen! 3500 is what 1000 used... big bucks! fi what 200-400$ big money there plus your electrical a few batteries h/o alt wiring lol 2000$ easy

Playing a system in your neighborhood is asking for it to be stolen...a dumbass lady that lives by me always plays her stereo in her driveway, last week her HU, subs, amp, and even door speakers were stolen. I thought it was hilarious, I drove by and she was on the phone yelling at someone that she'd gotten her stuff stolen.

It's funny because my system is FAR superior than what hers was and her car is the one broken to. My car is 100 feet from hers.

Nothing funny about someone getting robbed to me. Will be be so funny when it is you?

the saz 3500 isn't to much as long as you know what you are doing and know how to control the volume and follow your nose lol!!!

but you need to bump responsibly so it doesn't get stolen! 3500 is what 1000 used... big bucks! fi what 200-400$ big money there plus your electrical a few batteries h/o alt wiring lol 2000$ easy

yea i know its alot of money but its going to be a project so it doesn't matter ill save up till i have the money. Oh yea and in my nabor hood u steal something your going to get shot lol

yea i know its alot of money but its going to be a project so it doesn't matter ill save up till i have the money. Oh yea and in my nabor hood u steal something your going to get shot lol

Usually its those kinds of neighborhoods where stuff is getting stolen... I think I'd just leave the bass for the highway or when your away from home...

And why did your user name change three times since you've posted?

Nothing funny about someone getting robbed to me. Will be be so funny when it is you?

It's funny because she deserved it for being a complete bitch. Playing that damn system at all hours of the day.

Thats conroe texas a bunch of hicks and hillbillies.

But honestly if you are asking if 3500 watts is too much for a sub then you probably dont know too much about what your doing so i would stick to the rms rating of 2000 watts. You are also going to need to up grade your alt and ad a couple batts in the trunk.

It's funny because she deserved it for being a complete bitch. Playing that damn system at all hours of the day.

I kind of agree that playing a loud system in your driveway for days and days, hours and hours, your asking to get it stolen. I've played my shit in my driveway right after install, just trying to get it sounding right, never for more than a half hour though.

I think its going a little far to say she deserved it though. Thats almost like saying that since you played your system in someones neighborhood at night, and they got pissed and followed you home and stole it that you deserved it...

I kind of agree that playing a loud system in your driveway for days and days, hours and hours, your asking to get it stolen. I've played my shit in my driveway right after install, just trying to get it sounding right, never for more than a half hour though.

I think its going a little far to say she deserved it though. Thats almost like saying that since you played your system in someones neighborhood at night, and they got pissed and followed you home and stole it that you deserved it...

You'd be surprised what people would do to the bassheads haha.

I have rules when it comes to bass, all keep my equipment from getting stolen and from people from getting mad at me. Simply put if you keep to yourself, don't be ignorant, and aren't a complete douche, no one will try to steal your equipment for revenge.

You'd be surprised what people would do to the bassheads haha.

I have rules when it comes to bass, all keep my equipment from getting stolen and from people from getting mad at me. Simply put if you keep to yourself, don't be ignorant, and aren't a complete douche, no one will try to steal your equipment for revenge.

I'm sure I wouldn't be surprised. Desperate stupid people do desperate stupid things. When I lived with my parents someone robbed their cars and a bunch of other ones in the neighborhood, and there wasn't even anything valuable in them. A few months later they caught the people that did it, but not many people if any got their stuff back.

I try not to be stupid with my stuff, but I'm not going to limit my bumping to highway/freeway only. I bump in town, and I'm not too worried about my stuff getting stolen. I usually take a few measures to try to prevent it, like parking so that my hatch can't be opened. I doubt that a lot of people are targeted just because they have a loud system, unless they live in a bad neighborhood/big city. I know stuff like that happens there. When me and some buddies had an apartment in Nashville, one of my roomates had his Civic broken into and his subs stolen, and it wasn't even that late at night when it happened. He would bump it when he was coming into the parking lot though. Being very close to metro Nashville didn't help any either I'm sure. I think its a lot less risky having a system in a smaller town like I'm in now.