sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

any ripper vids? on closed courses, of course. :smileyR:

Sorry nothin' like that as of yet, maybe in the future...

You get dad of the year vote from me. :fing34:

Thanks for the vote and all the support!!!

I agree x2. Awesome build, I'm going to use the perfection here and transfer it to my 04 cavvy. And hopefully do some sort of father/son project won't be near as nice because neither of us have any experience doing installs, but I am going to gleen as much knowledge from the ssa forums and people like you to help with my build.

Thanks for all the great detail, time, and elbow greese!

I agree x2. Awesome build, I'm going to use the perfection here and transfer it to my 04 cavvy. And hopefully do some sort of father/son project won't be near as nice because neither of us have any experience doing installs, but I am going to gleen as much knowledge from the ssa forums and people like you to help with my build.

Thanks so much for the kudos!!! I think it's great you & your Dad want to do a build together, just try your best to lay out a plan and then execute with patience.

You guys are not that far a away from us, if you need some type of help let us know maybe we can get together. :fing34:

Thanks so much for the kudos!!! I think it's great you & your Dad want to do a build together, just try your best to lay out a plan and then execute with patience.

You guys are not that far a away from us, if you need some type of help let us know maybe we can get together. :fing34:

Yeah, sure I'd love to meet-up and see some nicer builds. I've never been able to see an actual system installed and it'd be great to see yours. My build wont be near as nice as your's but I would like a 1/2 decent build. Something to take with me to college and pop the trunk and not be ashamed. :fing34:

Yeah, sure I'd love to meet-up and see some nicer builds. I've never been able to see an actual system installed and it'd be great to see yours. My build wont be near as nice as your's but I would like a 1/2 decent build. Something to take with me to college and pop the trunk and not be ashamed. :fing34:

Shoot me a PM and we can sort out a time, gonna be tight for me between now and Christmas, family stuff and all. We can make something happen though!!! :drink40:

This build was awesome to read through. Worth losing sleep over before class in the a.m. :sleepwerd4: Everything looks so nice. I really liked the substage install and the clean wiring. I need to make the hour drive over to p-cola and have you hook me up with a nice wiring install :).

Again, great job on the entire project! You guys have a real talent for it.

This build was awesome to read through. Worth losing sleep over before class in the a.m. :sleepwerd4: Everything looks so nice. I really liked the substage install and the clean wiring. I need to make the hour drive over to p-cola and have you hook me up with a nice wiring install :).

Again, great job on the entire project! You guys have a real talent for it.

Thanks so much!!! Glad you enjoyed the read, sorry it was on the long side. We lost sleep many nights making this happen. Shoot me a pm about about the wiring. :fing34::fing34:

beautiful car, just read through all 44 pages, loves the work you guys have done. You think we can get a walk around video in the day time with the stereo playing as well?

Nice build for sure couple of things I would suggest is I didnt see the alternator output but in the back for 5000 ish watts I would have done a larger bank and in the build process put in tabs so you could maintain the bank in back easily without having to tear it apart at all.

Well I'm guess that's it... Couldn't you make it fly or something? :morepower1:

GREAT job and "Awesome car"... Maybe that's a good name for it? The Awesome Car?

Seriously though, amazing build and glad you had a great time!

Major props to ya! :fing34:

Sorry for the slow responces....Have had a lot on my plate lately.

beautiful car, just read through all 44 pages, loves the work you guys have done. You think we can get a walk around video in the day time with the stereo playing as well?

Thanks, have run into a little problem before I was able to get a walk around vid....

Nice build for sure couple of things I would suggest is I didnt see the alternator output but in the back for 5000 ish watts I would have done a larger bank and in the build process put in tabs so you could maintain the bank in back easily without having to tear it apart at all.

Thanks, we did upgrade the alt. from the factory 75 amp to a 150. The bat. bank is easily accessable by folding down the back seat with no tear down.

Well I'm guess that's it... Couldn't you make it fly or something? :morepower1:

GREAT job and "Awesome car"... Maybe that's a good name for it? The Awesome Car?

Seriously though, amazing build and glad you had a great time!

Major props to ya! :fing34:

Thanks for all the support!!!! Did have a great time on this build and wish that was it... pics to follow. :suicide-santa:

I wish my dad was this cool. More pics!

I've got a couple of pics but they arn't that cool...

:bump: This is what happens when you are not carefull backing out of the garage... :suicide-santa: Not how I wanted to display the SSA name. No one was hurt and all can be fixed, I think?

img3865y.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-12-12

img3866c.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-12-12

img3867f.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-12-12

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well so back to bondo, sanding!

Sorry to see the damage!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well so back to bondo, sanding!

Sorry to see the damage!

Yep, like I told my son, we fixed it once we can do it again. Just not as exciting this time...

Dang, that sucks. Back to elbow grease I guess...

Seems to work out that way, cuz I was about to get rolling on my project. :shrug:

OMG i would cry and pee on myself at the same time.....

I don't recall either of us loosing control of bodily functions but we both shed a few tears. :brick:

Seems to work out that way, cuz I was about to get rolling on my project. :shrug:

Blarg... You have mine to look forward to =D

Bout to order deadening and bondo and then I start work on it...

I hope you ordered a little warm weather too, it's been to chilly for me lately.

I hope you ordered a little warm weather too, it's been to chilly for me lately.

Haha yeah. It's staying above 50 so fiberglass will still work but still. It's flippin freezing to go outside at night. At least the weekends are staying warm for now.