Sign in to follow this  
castimar

HELP

Okay so im going to buy a whole new system in a year or so but for the mean while i have 2 kicker CVT, a boss amplifier 1600 watts peak, a optima yellow top battery this is all in a 4 door F-150 2007 under the back seat except the batter, and i fell like its not loud, is there any way to improve, it i have the factory radio i dont know if that plays a factor i dont think so but if any body knows how to improve it please help me maby theres a way to port the box or something

Edited by castillo

What, are the periods, commas, and punctuation playing hide and seek?!

From what i understood... You are trying to get louder with the equipment you have now?

If so, build a ported box to the sub's specs. and see if that does you any good.

Do the "big 3" for your electrical if you haven't already.

lol, yeah you really need to fix that post. read the noob guild lines and edit that jumble of words to tell us what you really want to do :)

what did you fall on? why do you have batter in your truck? :P

What, are the periods, commas, and punctuation playing hide and seek?!

From what i understood... You are trying to get louder with the equipment you have now?

If so, build a ported box to the sub's specs. and see if that does you any good.

Do the "big 3" for your electrical if you haven't already.

hahaha my bad, yea i was in a hurry, so yea i just want to make it louder and i didn't build my box i got it custom made, its sealed is there any way to port it

ummm normally sealed boxes are too small to go straight to ported. we would need every dimension of the box to figure out the size and volume you have to work with. idk how to calculate port lenth and all that so its going to have to be someone with more experience.

It's pretty hard to find the room for a ported box for two subs under the rear seats of those. How are the subs wired? Are they 4 ohm DVCs? Is the Boss amp a 1, 2, or 4 channel?

It's pretty hard to find the room for a ported box for two subs under the rear seats of those. How are the subs wired? Are they 4 ohm DVCs? Is the Boss amp a 1, 2, or 4 channel?

2 channel

To get louder bass your going to have to sacrifice some room in the back to build a properly built ported box imo.

To get louder bass your going to have to sacrifice some room in the back to build a properly built ported box imo.

Thanks but i cant do that i was trying to do something small and get a little bit more base, till i get my new system witch will go on my car

Sign in to follow this