C3Customs

Hi from Texas

Sup EVERYONE!? Obviously new to this forum. From H-town metro area, I have an 05 Aveo, (I really understand system size constraints). I am a car audio installer, fabricator, fanatic, innovator, integrator, and retailer. I do it for the great sounding music. Thank you in advance for the warm welcome.

Thank you. I figured why not learn something new? See what this board can offer. I look forward to learning something.

Its a lot dif than any other board for sure. Lol

Like the way things are on this forum its more organized and controlled. Not as much junk bullshit like on other forums.

In general let's see In my mind I see more spl oriented topics on here but there are plenty of people that know a lot about sq aswell that are willing to help and are willing to answer questions along with give suggestions. Same goes for spl aswell though.

I have no idea. Why do I have a warning? Lol

HOUSTON represent!!!

So whats up with these brovox mids? good shit? i was eyeballing them but there pretty spendy.

sorry bravox

:drink40:

So whats up with these brovox mids? good shit? i was eyeballing them but there pretty spendy.

Which line, they are well worth the money. BTW they can handle about 2x+ the rms rating with ease, clean signal of course and great crossover points. I have run all of the lines waiting on some 3-way comps now to finish my build in my car.

im starting a three way active soon. just bought a sundown 100.4 to go with my 125.2

Not sure where im buying the speakers yet.

Still undecided. looking for a 2 din touchscreen

the warn status is just to let the mods. see an idea of any past trouble you've been in or something like that. be nice and you wont have to deal with it! haha welcome!

Welcome to SSA ... Sounds like your havei fun so far :drink40:

Welcome to SSA, this is not an SQ or SPL forum. This is a forum that actually focuses on learning, sharing and gaining experience, discussing old and new ideas/concepts/theories, helping each other improve, and all together taking a more scientific approach to reaching the end goal then any other site. You are not going to find the blind fan boys here, along with no product pushers (as they are removed instantly), inexperienced know-it-alls are not given the room to talk out of their ass here (which is a huge problem on lesser forums) etc.