Sign in to follow this  
brmcm15

what to get now..

well i could not get my dc level 4 :( this weekend so im looking for something else

Budget - under $250

power - 1200w rms off a Directed D2400 for right now

space - idk, going in the back of a riviera. lol its huge.

trying to go with either a 12 or 15

thinking sundown sa12 but looking for suggestions

Kole Audio KMX12, Power Acoustik MOFO-122X, SPL Audio SPLW-122X, Morel Ultimo 12, Crossfire XS-SPL12,

2nd one was already sold

Kole Audio KMX12, Power Acoustik MOFO-122X, SPL Audio SPLW-122X, Morel Ultimo 12, Crossfire XS-SPL12,

kole, power acoustik and spl?

suggested from a dealer that sells bravox and stetsom :puzzled:

ultimo for $250?

Edited by brmcm15

kole, power acoustik and spl?

suggested from a dealer that sells bravox and stetsom :puzzled:

ultimo for $250?

Yes, you can find the Ultimo used for $250. The kole, power acoustik and spl suggestions are subs that will handle what you have and are affordable (will leave some cash in your pocket). A Bravox Suggestion (BVX12D2 $500+ shipping) would be outside of your stated budget.

Yes, you can find the Ultimo used for $250. The kole, power acoustik and spl suggestions are subs that will handle what you have and are affordable (will leave some cash in your pocket). A Bravox Suggestion (BVX12D2 $500+ shipping) would be outside of your stated budget.

yes they will leave some cash in my pocket, but id rather pay more for better quality so they have a less chance of having problems

but thanks for the suggestions

Not sure what you are looking for performance wise, but if you are looking for an excellent sounding driver that is also capable of fair amounts of output, I'd suggest an Exodus Audio Shiva-X2;

DIYCable.com : Intro » Home » Exodus Subwoofers »

If you are looking for more of a pure SPL driver, then it's probably not for you.

Not sure what you are looking for performance wise, but if you are looking for an excellent sounding driver that is also capable of fair amounts of output, I'd suggest an Exodus Audio Shiva-X2;

If you are looking for more of a pure SPL driver, then it's probably not for you.

very nice. i will look into it more. thanks

yea im looking for more ""SQL"" than spl

very nice. i will look into it more. thanks

yea im looking for more ""SQL"" than spl

The term ""SQL"" we tend to abstain from on this forum, mostly due to the part that SQ and SPL are two completely different things.

r u looking for just 12s? I'm sellin 3 of my DC Audio Level 4 15s right now... All Dual 1 ohm.

r u looking for just 12s? I'm sellin 3 of my DC Audio Level 4 15s right now... All Dual 1 ohm.

pmd