Sign in to follow this  
dvldogyut

New death penalty vs. Old death penalty

I want know some info on the new vs old. If some of you IA guys could chime in and give me some input as far as motor strength, magnet size/weight, coil size, you know the usual stuff.

The really old DP ? Had a MUCH smaller motor... think it was 7" or so IIRC... similar size to a TC9 motor.

From the Incriminator Audio Website

"The original DP was designed with two concepts in mind: Price and Performance. The new DP is back this year designed with the same ideals in mind as the original, but with a painful twist. No more standard 4 spoke or 12 spoke baskets. No more “off the shelf” motor designs or standard cones. This year, every part has been customized to our liking. It features a black cast aluminum 8 spoke basket that will be available in 12”, 15”, 18”, and get this…..21”!!

fing34.gif

The really old DP ? Had a MUCH smaller motor... think it was 7" or so IIRC... similar size to a TC9 motor.

No, the one that is out now, compared to the new one that is about to come out.

old DP12 ...i loved it when i had it in my car ........

Edited by Tyan

"The original DP was designed with two concepts in mind: Price and Performance. The new DP is back this year designed with the same ideals in mind as the original, but with a painful twist. No more standard 4 spoke or 12 spoke baskets. No more “off the shelf” motor designs or standard cones. This year, every part has been customized to our liking. It features a black cast aluminum 8 spoke basket that will be available in 12”, 15”, 18”, and get this…..21”!!

Feg!

Feg!

squintfinger.gif

Next time word your question so everybody can understand what your talking about! ..... loser.gif

Feg!

No, the one that is out now, compared to the new one that is about to come out.

Ohhh, that one... saw it at SBN in the new IA brochure. Looks really awesome but I don't know any of the measurements. Sort of reminds me of a medieval weapon of some kind... like this :

http://www.medieval-weaponry.co.uk/acatalog/DX645Close.jpg

Nick or Josh will chime in I'm sure.

Yeah it looks sick! I want to know some specs!!!! I have two bnib dp 21's. I want to go with 18's because they cool better for daily but the new ones look like they will cool alot better!

but the new ones look like they will cool alot better!

That is for sure - I'm really interested to see how they perform when Nick starts to ship them. I was pretty impressed with it in the brochure.

but the new ones look like they will cool alot better!

That is for sure - I'm really interested to see how they perform when Nick starts to ship them. I was pretty impressed with it in the brochure.

Any sneak pics floating around of the new design?

The new IA brochure had some pics -- those are the only ones I have seen.

a new DP .....where

some pics or some INFO .....now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

C'mon Josh and Nick spill the beans! The rabbit is out of the hat! tongue.gif

it has been in the last 2 issues of PasMag

and that tells us ?? :puzzled:

That tells us that we need to go to books a million and pick up a PasMag if you want info before they are released :)

That tells us that we need to go to books a million and pick up a PasMag if you want info before they are released :)

When do they release?

:roflmao:

When do they release?

sooner than you would think

Is it only the dp that is changing? Will there be a new lethal injection also?

only the DP for now........no new LI for this moment