you should fuse to the size of what wire u are using. If the amp has no onboard fusing, then the fuse next to the amp needs to be for the amp, not the wire. So 1000w with no onboard fusing- 100A, 1500w with no onboard fusing- 150A.

If they got onboard fusing, using 1/0 needs at least 250A per fuse block.

you should fuse to the size of what wire u are using. If the amp has no onboard fusing, then the fuse next to the amp needs to be for the amp, not the wire. So 1000w with no onboard fusing- 100A, 1500w with no onboard fusing- 150A.

If they got onboard fusing, using 1/0 needs at least 250A per fuse block.

so what would i get for the SAZ? im confused, knu asks for the fuse size.

150A for 1500, 100A for 1000

alright, thank you and I WANT THIS SYSTEM!

I know how you feel im getting my 12 BL today this afternoon

i say buy the 12 dollar ones. i never had a problem with them. plus if you wanna have three runs of 0 gauge on each one just use ring terminals to attach them.

i hate mine. they dont get tight, threads stripped super easily, and dont fit all the way down the terminal. just seem poorly built, other than its a solid chuck of metal haha i would go with the autozone ones if i could do it again. save some money

i say buy the 12 dollar ones. i never had a problem with them. plus if you wanna have three runs of 0 gauge on each one just use ring terminals to attach them.

i hate mine. they dont get tight, threads stripped super easily, and dont fit all the way down the terminal. just seem poorly built, other than its a solid chuck of metal haha i would go with the autozone ones if i could do it again. save some money

damn how hard are yall tightening the threads on the battery terminals? I havent stripped the threads or anything like that. Battery terminals have never moved or slide up and down

damn how hard are yall tightening the threads on the battery terminals? I havent stripped the threads or anything like that. Battery terminals have never moved or slide up and down

like i said, they stripped super easily. i replaced with a larger screw and they work just OK now.

I know how you feel im getting my 12 BL today this afternoon

im so jelous of you!

Edited by WhatsCS

this is very very late, but should i get this fuse: inline #1, or this fuse: inline #2

It doesnt matter, one takes Large ANL fuses while the other one takes Mini ANL fuses (you pick which one you want to deal with). I would go with the second one.

It doesnt matter, one takes Large ANL fuses while the other one takes Mini ANL fuses (you pick which one you want to deal with). I would go with the second one.

alright, i was just confused because one said it was made for high out put. but ill go with the cheaper one ;)

That is just marketing man, there both made for the same thing and its not like your gonna need one with high output since your only gonna be running1500 rms at the most. Your fine with either one.