Sign in to follow this  
paris

how long im i suppose to wait

ok i sent my sub woofer to get fixed with this information....

Fi Car Audio

Attn: Repair Service

5450 Cameron St #104

Las Vegas NV 89118

Ive sent about 3 messages to fi and still nothing i got a email by the ups saying my shipment made it to its destination to get fixed but still no email from fi or somebody to let me know from the company that they have it or any info on getting my 15'' BTL fixed. With me not getting a email from fi im not sure who has my sub or after it made it what has happened to it. Ive been patient and all i wanna do is pay for them to fix my sub. Has anyone here gone through the same thing if so how long did you have to wait for feedback after your sub made it to its destination to get fixed?? thank you

ok i sent my sub woofer to get fixed with this information....

Fi Car Audio

Attn: Repair Service

5450 Cameron St #104

Las Vegas NV 89118

Ive sent about 3 messages to fi and still nothing i got a email by the ups saying my shipment made it to its destination to get fixed but still no email from fi or somebody to let me know from the company that they have it or any info on getting my 15'' BTL fixed. With me not getting a email from fi im not sure who has my sub or after it made it what has happened to it. Ive been patient and all i wanna do is pay for them to fix my sub. Has anyone here gone through the same thing if so how long did you have to wait for feedback after your sub made it to its destination to get fixed?? thank you

did you ship with UPS? if so they should of gaven you a tracking# and you can check that to see if your sub made it to FI. how long ago did you send it? i would think back to when FI sent me my sub and it took about a week and a half for shipping so i would assume the same thing if i had to send my sub back to FI. just be paitent i am sure everything is going ok. FI is really good at getting back to there customers. it was also the weekend and i am sure they are off on the weekends they work hard lol

i sent it on april 30th and it made it to the fi company on the 7th in the morning. yea it made it their maybe your right i should b patient. i just dont know what has happend to my sub after it made to fi. But ill wait another day or two if i have no email from them telling me about the payments etc then something is up.

It just got there Friday and you have already sent 3 emails to them asking about it????

Orders/repairs are processed in order. . .Give it a few days.

It just got there Friday and you have already sent 3 emails to them asking about it????

Orders/repairs are processed in order. . .Give it a few days.

plus it was the WEEKEND and mothers day. so its cool bro you will see fast results from FI :fing34:

yea yall right and my bad i sent about two before i sent the sub off and still nothon. but ight ill take yalls words and see what it do. good looks. i never knew it was like that tho.

oh yea also how much do yall think it is to recone a fi btl 15"...?? cus i blew my sub and now im here lol

Look on their site it says how Much a recone it's around 100 dollars

oh ok so its $100 for the recone or $100 for the recone plus extra for them to do it??

Whatever the recone price is plus return shipping back to you...

Typically takes 3-5 business days to do a recone and we generally do recones for subs that are sent in 1 day per week...so it just depends on how it falls as to when we'll do it.

Again..we just got it Friday, relax. Business days are Monday-Friday. 9-5pst

ok thats understandable thanks for the info ill just b waiting for a email when it comes then

oh yea one more question might sound dumb but after yall do everything and fix it.. is their a process on how you test it or u just fix it and send it out?

oh yea one more question might sound dumb but after yall do everything and fix it.. is their a process on how you test it or u just fix it and send it out?

i am pretty sure they test the subwoofer befor they send it out.

Cut apart...and recone it..

Everything gets tested before it goes out.

cut apart and recone it? wow dosent seem that much of a process. not tryna make it seem like im in a rush cus i can wait but what makes it a thing where it takes 3-5 days to do or is it something yall don't finish all at one time?? and oh ite that's cool did you here anything back from them yet or Ur in line just like me? lol

cut apart and recone it? wow dosent seem that much of a process. not tryna make it seem like im in a rush cus i can wait but what makes it a thing where it takes 3-5 days to do or is it something yall don't finish all at one time?? and oh ite that's cool did you here anything back from them yet or Ur in line just like me? lol

I would think they have other aspects of their company to manage. It's probably more efficient for them to do it one day out of the week in order to manage their time, and make sure everyone's happy.

im sure yours is not the only one they have i believe he said previously they do all the subs sent in for re-cones once a week thy still have to build the new drivers as-well it takes a little time for the clue to dry as-well before they cann test them then send it out

yea ur right that glue is a bitch. and yea i know minds aint the only one im just not sure how the process goes of them doing things that's why i ask. i still haven't heard nothing back yet but its cool im not tryna make it seem like minds is the most important i kno my repaired sub aint know diff from somebody elses.

Because we haven't done it yet...

I told you we do recones 1 day per week. We do not want random stuff getting mixed up in production.

When you actually manufacture something you do things in runs with new orders for a given period of days..everything is custom built to order. When a sub comes in for a recone we don't drop everything that we are doing and jump right on it to get it done in 8 minutes and have it packed back up and shipped out..that messes up flow process in the build facility.

We'll get to it..recones are done 1 day per week and are not top priority as it messes up processes if we stop to do 2 recones in the middle of a build day...

Having new orders go out on time or ahead of schedule will always take precedence on a sub in for a recone...that's simply how it is and it isn't going to change because it would make everybody's lives in the build shop and shipping department a lot more difficult :)

How long would it take to receive a recone kit, if I purchased it today ? Do you think I would I get it by the end of next week ?

Because we haven't done it yet...

I told you we do recones 1 day per week. We do not want random stuff getting mixed up in production.

When you actually manufacture something you do things in runs with new orders for a given period of days..everything is custom built to order. When a sub comes in for a recone we don't drop everything that we are doing and jump right on it to get it done in 8 minutes and have it packed back up and shipped out..that messes up flow process in the build facility.

We'll get to it..recones are done 1 day per week and are not top priority as it messes up processes if we stop to do 2 recones in the middle of a build day...

Having new orders go out on time or ahead of schedule will always take precedence on a sub in for a recone...that's simply how it is and it isn't going to change because it would make everybody's lives in the build shop and shipping department a lot more difficult :)

i know exactly what ur saying again i have no prob waiting its just that i have the money already ready and just wanna pay for it and get it over with compared to not knowing when its gonna get fixed and the money that i hav for that lil time has to be spent cus something else came so when it finally does come up to get fixed i have to wait longer cus i wasant sure when i was gonna get contacted so i no longer have the money with me. but i understand everything i wouldn't want yall to stop what ur doing for a sub that needs to be repaired. id just rather pay for it get it over wit and wait 4-5 weeks or how ever long it takes cus by then i know i paid it off so when it comes in it comes in. but everything is well respected if i hav to wait to pay that's cool ill just have to imagine how much the total will be and work off how much money i got left to spend durin my daily life lol

How long would it take to receive a recone kit, if I purchased it today ? Do you think I would I get it by the end of next week ?

As said...we do recones 1 day per week the same goes for the kits...it depends on when you order it and what day we decide to do it. Generally its 3-5 business days.

also one more question what day of the week does your company do it or one week you do it on that day then the next week you would do it on another day compared to last week?

Sign in to follow this