hollowglass18

12'' RL-P rock music

I was at a Strung Out show years ago in southern California's "Glass House" and one of the friends we were with was all into gettin' in the middle of the crazyness, but ultimately ended up gettin' the chit knocked outta him by some huge dude who felt like going on a rampage. Kinda put a damper on the whole experience - I can feel the adrenaline and energy, but it's just not somethin' I'm lookin' for slantedsmile.gif

mosh pit! no thanks- not @ 41 fat n sobre.....but maybe with enough mountain dew?? :domoslay:

:ready2go: haha! pits are the best!

i dont understand how they happen without it turning into a real brawl :blink: it must be so tempting to just knock someone out with a passing elbow or a kick in da nutz?

Its a respect thing... if a guy is an arseho in the pit he will usually get the chit beaten outta him. so jus be cool. :)

ok guys. I have been looking into it and decided to go ported. But I wanna keep my SQ. What would be the best enclosure for this? Like what would be the ideal Length, width, depth, port diameter, and port length? thanks for the help!

yep, tune it to 28 Hz. my last setup with the brahma was in a ported box tuned to 28, and the low end is just sick.

here's a vid if you're bored

fun vid

would I reach full excursion sealed with 1100 watts and 1.25 cubes? Also how low would it go? I still wanna be able to hit the lows. but i want my upper HZ to be hit to.

would I reach full excursion sealed with 1100 watts and 1.25 cubes? Also how low would it go? I still wanna be able to hit the lows. but i want my upper HZ to be hit to.

You can.....especially if your amp starts choking out for power and starts clipping. I have 1200 going to mine in that setup and keep my gains at aout half to help prevent this and keep my hearing intact :blink: With clean power to it, you could probably give her all of it and make her beg for more :fing34: but....clipping at these levels will kill her quick, got to be very careful with the gains.

what finebar said....

also, it'll get low....and it'll reach upwards as well.

1.25-1.35 is about the perfect all around enclosure for a 12" rl-p...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: