Sign in to follow this  
icy_chris

sub for my amp

hi i need some help picking an fi sub for my amp i have a shift 1000rms 2000max at 1ohm i keep blowing subs and i want an fi sub can some one help me choose one that wont blow plus i want one that will shake the windows witch one would you recomend for playing loud and for long pereods of time?

hi i need some help picking an fi sub for my amp i have a shift 1000rms 2000max at 1ohm i keep blowing subs and i want an fi sub can some one help me choose one that wont blow plus i want one that will shake the windows witch one would you recomend for playing loud and for long pereods of time?

i forgot to metion my box is tuned to 35htz and is made for a 12inch sub

if your blowing subs.. then getting an FI sub will not solve your problem....

your doing somthing wrong... bass controls, gains volume, frq settings.. somthing is the matter.

we need more info.. what series is the sub? what options? what music.

i bought it from future shop and it was a 600w rms 1200 peak wired down to 2 ohms i was running the amp only at half on all the settings but i know the sub is too small to handle it i'm looking at the fi bl line with the cooling option and the dual 2 ohn and wireing it down to one ohm

i forgot to metion my box is tuned to 35htz and is made for a 12inch sub

so you already have a pre built enclosure? how many cu ft? it should be the other way around, pick a sub and then build a box according to specs

yea thats wat i did for my last sub but it bit thew dust today the box is 2.4 cubit ft to 34.8 htz to be precise just thought of reusing it if it worked

you need to build a box to fi bl specs for the bl.....i had to make a few boxes to get my bl's to hit the way i wanted.....ended up at 5 cft 15 inchs of port per tuned at 32 hz...loving it

also running off a crescendo audio 3k amp

if you dont learn to set gains you will just blow more expensive drivers.

THE MOST expensive sub will not help you if you dont treat it with some respect.

Sign in to follow this