Hi,

What sub can you recommend that are loud and also able to play wide variety of music from rap/rnb to techno/trance/house. 1500wrms and up only

Thanks!

You don't want a subwoofer with a flat response.

What's your budget and how much room do you have available for an enclosure

What size sub and any other information you can give us to help you out. Check out the SSA Xcons as well, do you have a budget?

Can you recommend a car that's really fast but also handles well in a wide variety of situations?

:runlaugh::rofl2:

whats wrong with your nightshade? build a new box for it at like 33 hertz, not 40 and see how you like that?

no price range i can spit out subs all day!!!

Can you recommend a car that's really fast but also handles well in a wide variety of situations?

Attn NOOBS!!!! SSA Guidelines to Effectively Answer Your Questions

m5!

Impious is not ///M5

Flat response in what? We need goals, a minimum power rating doesn't mean anything. Your not looking for a flat response your looking for something that sounds good, and get's loud. Your not after SQ. Guaranteed.

m5!

Impious is not ///M5

Flat response in what? We need goals, a minimum power rating doesn't mean anything. Your not looking for a flat response your looking for something that sounds good, and get's loud. Your not after SQ. Guaranteed.

He was referring to the car comment in Impious's post :peepwall:

XCON!

X2 for the XCON!!

hehehe, FI BL, BTL, AA HAVOC, or my favorite the AA SMD 18" :P, SSA ICON, XCON, oh so much So little information....

Edited by WhatsCS

hehehe, FI BL, BTL, AA HAVOC, or my favorite the AA SMD 18" :P, SSA ICON, XCON, oh so much So little information....

Have you ever heard your "favorite" aa smd driver before?

I will hear two of them ina couple weeks behind my seats :wub:

its not actually my favorite. i just said that cause it a huge ass sub and its expensive, i messing with the guy, since he has no information about price. Why does it sound horrible? i have heard them through Steave Meade's vids, and they sound loud.

its not actually my favorite. i just said that cause it a huge ass sub and its expensive, i messing with the guy, since he has no information about price. Why does it sound horrible? i have heard them through Steave Meade's vids, and they sound loud.

I never said they sounded bad, and rating a subwoofers ability to get loud and/or sound quality through a video is a joke, seriously?

I have nothing against his subwoofers, they're probably very good or his name wouldn't be on them, but that wouldn't make me say "there my favorite" ;)

Being expensive doesn't mean it's the best...

Edited by stefanhinote

I never said they sounded bad, and rating a subwoofers ability to get loud and/or sound quality through a video is a joke, seriously?

I have nothing against his subwoofers, they're probably very good or his name wouldn't be on them, but that wouldn't make me say "there my favorite" ;)

Never said that they are good because they are expencive. I also put them up because they handle 3500 watts RMS. And I wouldn't say they are good if I heard them through a video. I trust Meade and his choice of subs, if he uses them they must be of good quality plus AA subs I hear are very nice. And I'm done argueing. :P

Never said that they are good because they are expencive. I also put them up because they handle 3500 watts RMS. And I wouldn't say they are good if I heard them through a video. I trust Meade and his choice of subs, if he uses them they must be of good quality plus AA subs I hear are very nice. And I'm done argueing. :P

fair enough :drink40:

m5!

Impious is not ///M5

Totally went over your head.