streetbeater07

AA Havoc VS DC lvl 4 or lvl 4 xl

I will be ordering three 12's soon and need some help as to which one fits my application the best. I have a 6 cube box tuned to 32hz that i will be using. I want loud daily subs with the ability to get low. These will be ran off of an Saz 3000d @ 1 ohm. This will be a daily system and may do a little streetbassing here and there..

The one's that fit your budget the best! Both are going to be great drivers. Just pick and go with it!

3 12s ?? Be careful with the ohm loads.

AA Havoc and DC Level 4 don't have the same goal.

HAvoc seems like a cousin of the Fi Q and the DC seem more spl oriented.

I may be wrong.

You'd better check this for yourself, or wait for other answers.

3000 watts for 3 subs : you will pound, for sure !

3 12's ssa Icon would do good too !!!

Of the two initially asked about, I would choose the Havoc as it is an excellent all around driver. But that is me, you need to provide more info.

im running 2 dc level 4 15's with lvl 5 dual 1 ohm coils , rated at 1500 watts a piece and i only have 2000 total to them and let me tell you they get loud and i LOVE them... if your looking to get loud, i would recommend DC anyday...

just to let you know ... you really cant have the best of both worlds... its either SQ or SPL. somebody correct me if i'm wrong

Edited by Hans

just to let you know ... you really cant have the best of both worlds... its either SQ or SPL. somebody correct me if i'm wrong

"SQL" ;)

"""SQL""" ;)

lol sorry slipped my mind

Yeah yu can't have both either pick loud an quality or.jus ball droping low its pretty much either or .

If your looking for an all around daily driver that will get plenty loud and still remain musical .... Havoc is the way to go! No experience with DC Sound Labs so cannot say how they perform.

Other Choices are the SSA XCON, IA Death Row, Sundown Z v.2 or Fi BL

If your looking for an all around daily driver that will get plenty loud and still remain musical .... Havoc is the way to go! No experience with DC Sound Labs so cannot say how they perform.

Other Choices are the SSA XCON, IA Death Row, Sundown Z v.2, Fi BL and the DC the Lvl 4.

?????? im confused

Edited by Hans

The DC would be my last choice! No reviews on the site to go by! Have read great things about the rest!

ya if your looking for ""SQL"" then ya go with the havocs

Yea i think my system will fall more into the """SQL""" category. So Havocs will be the best choice for """SQL"""?

YEP GO WITH THE HAVOC sealed box.. i run fi q 15 900 watts rms so it doesnt get too hot during summer and my whole car shakes.. cant wait for summer to be over to wire it down to 2 ohms meaning 1700 watts rms off my amp.. weeee

What amp will you be running at 1.34 ohm load?

saz-3000d

I will be ordering three 12's soon and need some help as to which one fits my application the best. I have a 6 cube box tuned to 32hz that i will be using. I want loud daily subs with the ability to get low. These will be ran off of an Saz 3000d @ 1 ohm. This will be a daily system and may do a little streetbassing here and there..

Reading pwned me.

Go on the smd forum and you can read about dc subwoofers all day.......Good luck with the build.

I am in the same boat as you,havoc or dc....hmmm..............i hear good things about both.