adamt

Sponsorship

I'm curious to know if there is any sponsorship available here??

I'm currently using your products in competition and have done very well doing so. I would like to represent this company as I compete.

The cool thing I enjoy about competing is there are always a lot of guys around the trunk when I pop it to get metered in the lane. I have some nice equipment back there and present it well because it's so simple.

At first glance most people notice that I'm packin some gear and that in itself shows them I know what I'm doing. It's then they notice my branded equipment and comment what I have and inquire about it.

It's at that exact moment that RE Audio comes from my mouth. I'm winning trophies in your name.

I'm a regular dude using your products on a regular basis. I have represented your company in my community with trophies displaying your brand. . . .

It wouldn't hurt you guys to send me a t-shirt or something.

Post up some pics of said system or a build log! trink40.gif

Best of luck to ya.

Alot of manufacturers are using Demo vehicles.

You will need way more information here..

Name

D.O.B.

Products being used

Experience

Trophy's for wining what and in what place

Car

When wanting to get sponsored you have to plan out your schedule yearly on what shows you will attended

(expect to attend them all if your wanting to be takin serious)

You will also have to take pictures of your system and show how you are representing their product(s) (STICKERS HELP A LOT!)

&+ Much Much Much More

Plus, don't say you want to get sponsored then ask for free shit... bad impression on why you want to get sponsored.

Edited by BanginGMC

I wouldn't post some shit like this if I wasn't serious. Mostly I was hoping to get a free t shirt for representing. I'm tired of manufacturers wanting people like me to pay them to advertise for them.

I've been tryin to get my pics to post up but the best I've been able to do is get links.

Here are a couple shots

this is all from my iPhone

Pics? I see no stinking pics! peepwall.gif

biggrin.gif

Can anybody code those to pics?

Everytime I try it says invalid extension and gives me a ? In a blue box

I thought I posted my build log here before but I can't find it.

98 Camry Xle - SMD Forum

here it is in all pics at SMD

I've tried posting my pics here but everytime I put the img codes on them it says invalid extension.

Maybe it's because I'm posting them from my iPhone?

Thanks for helping me on the pics!!

I recently won a first place trophy but it is broke now.

I can put up pics if you want but it makes me sad.

Any way I can get a free t-shirt??

Re audio for the win!!

I thought I posted my build log here before but I can't find it.

98 Camry Xle - SMD Forum

here it is in all pics at SMD

I've tried posting my pics here but everytime I put the img codes on them it says invalid extension.

Maybe it's because I'm posting them from my iPhone?

I just right clicked on the picture and went to properties and got the web addy and put that between the . Imageshack is different than Photobucket.

Nice build btw!

I hate to be a d-bag but I don't have a right click using my iPhone.

I've posted a lot of pics on forums but have only recently been trying to do it via phone and haven't had much luck so far

How the hell did u find that??

I couldn't even find that in my own posts. I think that's just the box build and not the entire build.

So where am I on getting my tshirt??

So where am I on getting my tshirt??

Maybe try actually calling RE...?

none of us have the power to grant you free shit.

Personally though, I'd clean up your install before I asked for anything from a company. You have a box, a battery and an amp just laying in your trunk. Looks like balls.

Good idea on calling re for the tshirt. I figured somebody in the chain of command would see this.

I'm totally a rookie but it makes very promising economic sense to have a guy like me advertising. I obviously believe in the products and a lot of people get to see that. My equipment is a representation of myself and I'm proud of it all. And the coolest thing is I'm doing something with it.

My balls look like balls- my install is definitely function over form but doesn't look bad. It's solid as hell too.

And I will tell you something else. I already know what the answer is if I don't ask. Haha!!!

sir, just asking,

you have a Sundown amp, Re sub, Why you in the US AMPS forum?

edit:

:suicide-santa: nevermind ... RE is on the US AMPS website.(learn something new everyday...huh)

Maybe you might want to run US AMPS instead of Sundown ... Just a suggestion ...

Anyway, best of luck to ya sir on your conquest, Its possible, just alot of hard work and commitment.

Edited by Cablguy184

yeah I got a couple of shirts and they sponsor me but i do recommend for people most of the times your local dealers has merchandise. At mine for every amp and sub purchase you get a car freshener and some stickers. And the US amps MD1D well be perfect for the SX

yeah I got a couple of shirts and they don't sponsor me but i do recommend for people most of the times your local dealers has merchandise. At mine for every amp and sub purchase you get a car freshener and some stickers. And the US amps MD1D well be perfect for the SX

Just curious what kind of numbers are you doing and how many show have you actually placed in?