Sign in to follow this  
cleavenger74

Help choosing one of these 15's

Any thoughts on which one of these 15" subs would be helpful. RE Audio SE '08 series aluminum spoke basket design---OR---Oz Audio Matrix Elite series??? Both of these are the same price which makes it even more difficult to choose. Looking for SQ so it will be going into a sealed box. Both are 4 ohm dvc wired to a 2 ohm load as my amp is only 2 ohm stable (boston acoustics gt-28 1100x1 @ 2 ohms)

I don't think you will have a lot answers !

so much subs in the market, and you can only choose from these 2 ?

Browse the forum, the store here, maybe you can find something we all can speak about !

for examples : ssa icon or xcon, fi q , ...etc

Any thoughts on which one of these 15" subs would be helpful. RE Audio SE '08 series aluminum spoke basket design---OR---Oz Audio Matrix Elite series??? Both of these are the same price which makes it even more difficult to choose. Looking for SQ so it will be going into a sealed box. Both are 4 ohm dvc wired to a 2 ohm load as my amp is only 2 ohm stable (boston acoustics gt-28 1100x1 @ 2 ohms)

I run a 2006 RE SE 15. I will say that it has really good sq. The SE sounds "sterile" to me. There's really no frequency that is nonexistent or too loud. Alot of that is obviously in my install, but I don't see why you wouldn't be happy with the RE. I never heard any OZ audio subs to compare to though. I heard they were good.

I run a 2006 RE SE 15. I will say that it has really good sq. The SE sounds "sterile" to me. There's really no frequency that is nonexistent or too loud. Alot of that is obviously in my install, but I don't see why you wouldn't be happy with the RE. I never heard any OZ audio subs to compare to though. I heard they were good.

Has anyone ever had or heard an Oz Audio ME?

Those were a great woofer with great sound quality and output. Going to be harder to find now that they are out of business. :(

Do you think i should trust buying a used sub? Found that i can get a new Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15 for $209 free shipping --- The Oz ME and the RE SE are $140 shipped. -----What you think?

If your on a tight budget the SE.....