pimpedout97x

need some help choosing 10s

I've got about 4.5 cubes gross to work with sealed for 3 10s. I have 500w rms per sub.

I want it to get loud and also pick up the lows exceptionally well for a sealed box.

Would like to keep it around $150 per driver.

Subs considered:

Mach5 ixl

Dayton mkIII

Audiopulse epic

I've got about 4.5 cubes gross to work with sealed for 3 10s. I have 500w rms per sub.

I want it to get loud and also pick up the lows exceptionally well for a sealed box.

Would like to keep it around $150 per driver.

Subs considered:

Mach5 ixl

Dayton mkIII

Audiopulse epic

With that amount space, you could get 3 of the mach 5 IXL-10 BR's and run them ported. The recommended space is only 0.4 cu. ft. three of those would be impressive

The daytons are good woofers too, but I would say they work better in vented boxes. I can't say anything about the audiopulse, never heard them. The mach 5's would have better SQ then the daytons.

Will the sundowns work good in that small of a sealed box though? The box can't pass the height of the rear seats when folded down

Have you ever heard DIGITAL DESIGNS? Try a 9510 series. They cause brain damage and blow eardrums. That's the only con. The pros are deep clean dumps. They dump hella hard. You'll spend slot more but that's what your really looking for if you didn't already know that now you know bro

I wouldn't stear you wrong.

LOL at this guy above me (808VIP)

The 9510 isn't a sub he would use in his application, since he doesn't has a lot of space to work with and the mounting depth of the 9510 is too deep i think.( especially if he wants 2 of them)

to teh o.p. - how deep can you go? do you have a rough idea for the enclosure?

i got my re se 10 for $134 shipped... but its about 6.5" deep

the 9510 is around that depth i think but im sure its out of your price range

Edited by snail05

Have you ever heard DIGITAL DESIGNS? Try a 9510 series. They cause brain damage and blow eardrums. That's the only con. The pros are deep clean dumps. They dump hella hard. You'll spend slot more but that's what your really looking for if you didn't already know that now you know bro

I wouldn't stear you wrong.

Are you a used car salesman?