superman814

can i get some box designs?

im picking up a 12'' bl and i read the best tuning for is 32hz, can i get some box designs to hand to the audio shop thats building the box? this is my first time going with ported and i know nothing about vent area and how many sq inches of port..so i could really use some help..90% of the music will be rap but id like it to be musical not just a fart canon or muddy, it will be a daily driver

Fi Technical Page

that just tells me the size i need plans if you didnt read

Check the sig.

your build shows for multiple subs..doesnt help me at all

Your not giving us any information. So we can't help you. If you want better answers, try to make your question more detailed.

im picking up a 12'' bl and i read the best tuning for is 32hz, can i get some box designs to hand to the audio shop thats building the box? this is my first time going with ported and i know nothing about vent area and how many sq inches of port..so i could really use some help..90% of the music will be rap but id like it to be musical not just a fart canon or muddy, it will be a daily driver

Wait, so the shop that's installing it can't design an opimal box and build it themselves? Maybe you should try a different shop. Just sayin..

what dont you understand about my question? i told you the sub, the size, the type of music, its going in a trunk..what more do you need? let me know and i will do my best

Get the "Shop" that you are paying to do it. It's not that hard to measure your space and find the height, width, and depth of the box for the right volume and tuning. Were you trying to ask Fi or forum goers to give you a design? The SSA store sells designs if you want to buy one.

Fi Technical Page

that just tells me the size i need plans if you didnt read

Check the sig.

your build shows for multiple subs..doesnt help me at all

Fail.

READ MY SIGNATURE