bigmikekc

good amp for a fi bl 12?

im about to get a fi bl 12 and i was looking for a amp but im not sure for what amps are good. btw im new to car audio

im about to get a fi bl 12 and i was looking for a amp but im not sure for what amps are good. btw im new to car audio

if you go with 2 12" bl's and a CRESCENDO 3k amp. you can get to 150!!!!!! :X lol

but seriously lol, what are your goals? budget? there is alot of amps out there you can choose from.

Edited by hove

Best bet will be a Sundown. They (read 3 times) r-o-c-k

if you go with 2 12" bl's and a CRESCENDO 3k amp. you can get to 150!!!!!! :X lol

but seriously lol, what are your goals? budget? there is alot of amps out there you can choose from.

LMFAO!!!

well right now i just have a alpine type r 10" in a ported box and a alpine m500 amp lol. i just want something that hits alot harder than that and i will spend up to about 400 for a amp

well right now i just have a alpine type r 10" in a ported box and a alpine m500 amp lol. i just want something that hits alot harder than that and i will spend up to about 400 for a amp

Go to the sundown section in the SSA store and look at there amps :)

Saz-1000D- $315 shipped

Sae-1200Dv2- $315 shipped

Saz-1500D-$500 shipped

Hope this helps :)

Edited by joe_prince

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio - SAZ-1000D

Best amp on the market for your sub!

You won't be let down.

If you dont have the money for that I would look into Audioques 1200D

Audioque: Amps: AQ1200D

Sundown>Audioque

I wouldn't say all that but they are good if you have the money and want to use that money.

i would rather not spend all that money but if thats what i have to do then i will. can you tell me some amps that are good for a little less?

Audioque, Audiopipe, That's all I can think of for now

i will i know that....keep my name in your mouth

a rockford 1500

a saz 1500 or 1000

would be your best bets

and if you do your build right you should have no problem hitting in the 140s with a single bl 12

good luck with your new buy bigmike. hope it goes good for you!

and if you do your build right you should have no problem hitting in the 140s with a single bl 12

what kinda car does he have? i missed that part.

yeah im new to car audio and im about to install my first system. but i want to upgrade to a fi bl 12 soon so hopefully i install everything right

I say AQ 1200for single 2200 for dual setup. Good nice amp without spending 2much

97 accord i stand by my text and still say he can hit 140s if he does things right

I have a 96 accord. :D But yeah, if everyone did their install right they would do over 150s easy.

aside from what ppl think so far...im a honest man...and i will tell you...i did just pull that out of thin air i did not know his car...i just asumed reguar car 2 door or 4 door...and said 140's

its what a bl 12 will do it most cars with the right setup.....low 130's at worst i would think...if you have a bl in the 120's u wasted your money :drink40:

97 accord i stand by my text and still say he can hit 140s if he does things right

but you said that with out knowing right>? be honest! :drink40:

aside from what ppl think so far...im a honest man...and i will tell you...i did just pull that out of thin air i did not know his car...i just asumed reguar car 2 door or 4 door...and said 140's

its what a bl 12 will do it most cars with the right setup.....

[

but you cant tell people that... cause its just not so.. what id he had a towncar? and just logged out of SSA and carried his build on with out ssa and then he was not doing 140.s and then tells a friend well fucking SSA told me that i would be doing 140's ..... its just not correct.

but thanks for being honest!