bigmikekc

would anyone even want to see this?

im about to do my very first system and i wanted to know if any one would even want to see it. all it is is a alpine type r 10 with a alpine mrp-m500 amp in a ported box. in the front is a kenwood HU and alpine sps-600 speakers. idk if thats a good build log but if anyone wants to see the build log let me know. im getting my amp in a few weeks so that is when i will be installing everything.

Of course we would! Were all pic whores around here!

im about to do my very first system and i wanted to know if any one would even want to see it. all it is is a alpine type r 10 with a alpine mrp-m500 amp in a ported box. in the front is a kenwood HU and alpine sps-600 speakers. idk if thats a good build log but if anyone wants to see the build log let me know. im getting my amp in a few weeks so that is when i will be installing everything.

Sounds like an excellent first time system! Definitely do a build log here, and don't hesitate to ask for help installing it all.

theres always someone who will benefit from a build log no matter the size or cost! go fit it!

ok i will make a build log when i get my amp in a few weeks maybe even a mouth. i already have the HU and sps-600 installed so i would just be wiring up the amp and sub.

theres always someone who will benefit from a build log no matter the size or cost! go fit it!

hey i just saw a video on youtube and i think it had your name in it.

yep thats me ;)

yep thats me ;)

thats going to be a bangin system. im subscribed so i can see it

one more thing how do i get my thing to not say newbie on it? get a certain amount of post is what i think it is but im not sure.

one more thing how do i get my thing to not say newbie on it? get a certain amount of post is what i think it is but im not sure.

You got it.

I was a newbie just a month ago now still a newbie. Do a build log for sure! Make sure to take lots of pics! :popcorn:

You got it.

so how did you get your name green. and some times i see people with yellow or blue names too

I was a newbie just a month ago now still a newbie. Do a build log for sure! Make sure to take lots of pics! :popcorn:

yeah im going to take alot of pics. a build log is pointless without pics :)

Edited by bigmikekc

You got it.

so how did you get your name green. and some times i see people with yellow or blue names too

Because he is a Super Moderator, Administrators are red, Moderators are dark blue, Regulars are light blue, Supporter Level 1's are Orange, Level 2 supporters are Yellow, and Members are blue.

You got it.

Because he is a Super Moderator, Administrators are red, Moderators are dark blue, Regulars are light blue, Supporter Level 1's are Orange, Level 2 supporters are Yellow, and Members are blue.

and your name just keeps changing colors the more you post?

You got it.

and your name just keeps changing colors the more you post?

Nope, your name won't change to light blue till you reach 1,000 posts. Unless you decide to become a forum supporter.