mccleery3

4-SA8D2's in 5cu=140.5db

Thanks for adding some more pics fellas :drink40: Had a great weekend hangin with you guys. 4 more 8's or 4-10's???? LMAO

4 more 8's IMO

People almost pissed themselves when they heard the roar of them 8's!

You make me wanna put my 8s and the my 22s on my escape. lol looks nice. my escape is an 03 though.

Do it bro! The 8's do sound very good in the truck and pound the lows :woot: I think making a larger enclosure and tuning at 33hz with the SAZ-1500D was near perfect for it.

I'm thinking that with the current 8's being D2's, my amp would be ran down to 1/2 ohm by adding 4 more just alike :peepwall: I could pick up the 4-SA10's and the SAZ-2500D, put them in 4.5-5cu. tuned to 33-35hz using 3-4" precision ports.

Any and all constructive ideas will be greatly appreciated. I wanna keep the clean overal sound with the lows and get a fairly bit lowder but not rediculous. I'm not sure at this point if I am interested in doing the window to look through and the blue LED's like the current 8 enclosure.

Current enclosure dimension------40.5W x 21D x 16H

I could possibly give an extra inch or two for the depth and height if necessary to stay below window line and meet my overall looks and goals. A double top baffle with dowel rods for support and 45's in the corners.

love the set up. nothing but "sweet" in that car :fing34:

Nice install, and a great looking box.

Well here's a general guideline from jacob on the 8's.

1.25 cubic feet = 300 watts

1.00 cubic feet = 400 watts

0.80 cubic feet = ~450-500 watts

0.60 cubic feet = ~500-600 watts

So 8-8's in 6.5 cu ft on 2 1500d's would be a great match. And maybe still fit under your window line.

Great install and score from a daily setup and 8's.

Go 4 more 8's. Always more impressive to see 8's get down then larger drivers. IMO

I did some research, and the factory alt is 110amp :peepwall: it was edited in the post where I gave the wrong info.

Nice car and nice install !

Gives me some ideas for the future!!

Looks real good man i was thinking about getting 8 of the 8s awhile back but it just never happened. kinda partial to my x-cons anyways =P

double post

Edited by MemphisMzd