Pics of the new demo vehicle

neat-o

Loose the wing...please

The car looks so much nicer without it

P.S

How much did that thing set you back ?

nice..can't wait for the build pics!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It's actually an LS with a bunch of type-R goodies like the gauge cluster, airbag blockoff tray, clock delete, front lip, rear wing, etc.

Nice ride, but as Supa said, the riceboy wing needs to go.

Hurry up and start the build seeing as how you have woofers to put in in now.

Wings on FF cars are dumb. You have no issue with rear tire grip, you have issues with massive understeer. Not that it really looks all that bad or anything. Or that it's intent was meant for anything other than aesthetic reasons. There's nothing "ricer" about it, everyone's always up in arms about the dumbest chit. Don't get a ticket in your driveway with this one. And if you're going to melt tires for a video again, find the most expensive kind you can so that you can flaunt your cash and people will call you PiMpola. But you'll require whores for that. So get some prostitutes, but not the kind found in boxes at 7-11, those are called chocolate peanuts. You'll want real prostitutes.

I wonder what kinda sick fiberglass we can do in this one ;):D:)

I'm thinking...."phallic" motif?

looks sweet, can't wait

It's actually an LS with a bunch of type-R goodies like the gauge cluster, airbag blockoff tray, clock delete, front lip, rear wing, etc.

Someone put quite a bit of money into that car.

Put some 8's in the rear speaker holes, there is plenty room in that area

Everything is going up front for the front stage and the subs will be in the back. 'won't be using the rear speaker locations for anything other than maybe crossover locations. :)

The wing is a type-R wing, which goes with the rest of how the car looks so it will be staying. I'm not much on wings either, but that wing was EXPENSIVE and it actually went on the real type-R's so it is staying. Rear brakes are being re-done on the car tomorrow - one is almost stuck closed. :(

thats not good....

If it was expensive sell it for money.

looks good. is that a gs-r?

What else would it be ?

Type R's have CF interior and different seats

JDM Type-R's had the real CF. USDM had the CF-looking parts. They also made 4 door type-R's in Japan (very cool if you ask me). Anyway, the car is staying just like it is b/c the parts that are on it are worth more than it would be taking them off (the entire hatch is from a real type-R BTW). Oh yeah, and it's an LS, no GSR unfortunately. :(

I noticed that it was fake.

They also use this weird feeling seat fabric.

The LS has more comfortable fabric

Type-R's arent worth that extra $10,000 IMO

The motor is bad-a$$, and the fit and finish is worth it IMO if you could have bought one stock/from the factory. But either way, they don't make them anymore so it's all about the type-R look alike's now. ;)

All I care about is how my car looks, and it is beyond smooth so I'm happy. The body looks like a big piece of black glass. :)

Yep.

$4000 for a nice home made turbo kit and youve got a fast car on your hands.

Yep.

$4000 for a nice home made turbo kit and youve got a fast car on your hands.

I don't know about you but $4000 isn't "cheap" by my standards...

Also, just because it has a turbo doesn't mean it's automatically fast...takes alot of supporting mods to do it properly.

$4000 vs $10,000...pretty cheap if you ask me

From what ive read, you can just bolt the turbo on and all of its necessary items and you can go.

No engine modification necessary.

~8 lbs is all that good stock internals can support. Most bolt-on turbo kits on VTEC b18's make about 225 at the wheels. Anything more than that and you need to build the entire motor.

Built turbo motors are a whole other bag of marbles though. 400-550 hp isn't un-common for fully built, daily driven turbo setups.