jellyfish420

new box for my car :)

i'm getting ready to wall of my car @ the b-pillar, w/ a series tuned 6th order bandpass for my 2 15's :D i'm hoping to be in the 150's w/ this setup. here is the plan for my wall, and a pic of the old setup.....(except i'm running soundstream dbx 15's, not the RL-p's) what do you think???

13pu2.jpg

23pd.jpg

10347859ap.jpg

and an intertesting build...

we want in progress photos on this one!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thats a given ;)

i'm kinda hoping that i can put it together, take the seats out, and slide it in...but i bet its gonna be a bich!!

interesting....instead of a series 6th order u should have done a parallel 6th order..the difference is instead of 2 ported boxes playing into one ported area..each chmber has its own port..so when u look at the box u will see 3 ports instead of one..just a thought..but the design looks good

interesting....instead of a series 6th order u should have done a parallel 6th order..the difference is instead of 2 ported boxes playing into one ported area..each chmber has its own port..so when u look at the box u will see 3 ports instead of one..just a thought..but the design looks good

when i was in the planning stage, i heard from several people that series tuned will have a broader bandwidth, and the parallel would have more of a peak...i'm already loud :fing34::fing34: i do a 144 right now, even if the box doesn't peak as high, i'll make up for it in cabin gain, going from a box in the hatch to a wall.

I have never seen one like that

Better brace that thing, at resonance it is going to hump!!

would you mind sharing the detial plans for that box ??? i would like to try that for my truck :D i need to try something different as i seem to have peeked @ 139.9 w/ the ported box im using ! also i am using 2 SoundStream 15" T4