sageman1985

wat to get

so here my question. trying to figure out wat brand to get nd wat size woofers. have to be able to hit all bass notes listen to rap. had 3 twelves nd herd 4 15s but i want louder nd hit more notes than those cant afford much so keep er under a grand plz prob going in two door blazer. thinkin bout power acoustik mofos cuz they cheap lol

What* Because* And* Heard* Please* Probably* About* They're*

Welcome..

You need a dictionary.

www.dictionary.com

there is a spell checker in the top right corner of the reply/post box.

Try again?

Read up on the forum and try to learn from past topics. Once you have a specific question then post...

But what the hell, lets get some stuff squared away...

How much space do you have in the vehicle? How much are you willing to give up on your enclosure? Post dimensions or volume.

your budget is a $1000, A lot of us here pick quality over quantity, a grand can give you a decent setup don't get me wrong, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Do you care about Sound Quality? or just going for the loudest thing possible? I take it your not going to compete, so therefore you don't want a super high tuned box.

Port tuning is a trade off, the higher the tuned frequency the louder it'll be in the higher range but you'll lose output in the lower range.

You haven't stated what types of subwoofers you have owned or heard. A 12" driver from company xxx is not the same to a 12" driver from company yyy.

Do you already have an amp(s)?

Edited by stefanhinote

^X2

Welcome to the site, please take a moment to help describe your goals in depth, provide a budget you want to stay with in, space requirements etc. etc. Keep in mind, size and amount of sub woofers does not always dictate output.

was in hurry. just want a daily driver but louder than 4 15" kickers with 2500 amp. have 96 2 door blazer .

2 sets components nd couple other sets two ways with 1200.4 amp

the smaller box better.

dont wanna spend more than 1000 dollars and want it to last atlest year lol

was in hurry. just want a daily driver but louder than 4 15" kickers with 2500 amp. have 96 2 door blazer .

2 sets components nd couple other sets two ways with 1200.4 amp

the smaller box better.

dont wanna spend more than 1000 dollars and want it to last atlest year lol

measure your blazer and tells us how much room you have to work with. If you set everything up correctly and don't clip the shit out of your equipment then it'll last more then a year ;)

Your budget went from $1000 for bass to a $1000 for almost everything... Do you already have a headunit?

Your asking for a lot out of a grand...

Edited by stefanhinote

Do you have the electrical system to back up a 2500+ watt system? $1000 is an awefully small budget to try to beat a system that is probably closer to the $2000-2500 range. Any system should last far longer than a year if you are smart with the volume and set you amp up correctly. You may want to save up a little more and get good products that will help you get what you need. And dont plan on using a small box when trying to get loud. You may want to think about this new system a little more so you can get what you actually are looking for.

Do you have the electrical system to back up a 2500+ watt system? $1000 is an awefully small budget to try to beat a system that is probably closer to the $2000-2500 range. Any system should last far longer than a year if you are smart with the volume and set you amp up correctly. You may want to save up a little more and get good products that will help you get what you need. And dont plan on using a small box when trying to get loud. You may want to think about this new system a little more so you can get what you actually are looking for.

x2, I sometimes take electrical for granted haha. In order to beat your arch nemesis with four 15" kickers and 2500watts?, your going to need Funky Pups!!! But on a serious note you will need to upgrade your electrical if you want to run any power close to that.

Were talking H/O Alt, extra battery...

Take this from my experience, it's much cheaper to save up and buy the right equipment the first time then buy on the cheap and resell 2months later at a loss deciding you want more. Save up your money.

have knwood with bluetooth nd ipod plug

power acoustik 5 band equalizer

o gauge wire

2500 amp bat its like a kinetic but from abc warehouse lol

10 farad vodoo cap

big three

ive had memphis mojos, and directed audio mostly

had 3 12s in ext cab s10 2400d amp

had 2 15 directed to 2400d

friends got 4 15 with two 2400d amps in 99 towncar sealed boxes pushin 2000 rms if he lucky

just sold the 2 kicker l7 15s in 4 cubes sealed box with 3000d amp

dont like kicker any more where i live the cocky spoiled kids get kicker

im a memphis mojo guy but i dont like the new ones,

so then wat sub fits my budget jus sub nd amp for 1000

im not new at this im 25 just been outta loop for a bit

That is going to be quite a challenge. So are you doing this just to impress your friends or build a system for yourself? Also, you need to define louder, as in terms of on the termlab mic or to the ear. There is going to need to be some detailed planning on the enclosure and electrical system. You can't just buy a bunch of equipment and expect it to be loud with out a great deal of preparation and planning.

Fi, ssa, and sundown are my top choices (just my preference, great customer service, great products)

Once again, it's hard to tell you what size subwoofers would work best in your application if you don't give us any measurements or volume.

For your budget, I would definitely buy a used quality amp.

Edited by stefanhinote

this for me just listen to any sytem i can

got 8 cube ft to work with

thanks for help made my first visit to this site easier

actually wanna check out this brand

also talked to a guy at american bass but dont know much bout them either

prob jus goin to do 2 15s for now

this for me just listen to any sytem i can

got 8 cube ft to work with

thanks for help made my first visit to this site easier

actually wanna check out this brand

also talked to a guy at american bass but dont know much bout them either

prob jus goin to do 2 15s for now

you could spend the majority of your money on the drivers and just underpower them (they'll still be loud), then down the road upgrade to a bigger amp and alt to take full advantage.

you could spend the majority of your money on the drivers and just underpower them (they'll still be loud), then down the road upgrade to a bigger amp and alt to take full advantage.

x2 That's what I would do. Or even go with more cone area instead of two high power 15's you could do 4 12's. 4- Dcon 12d4's wired to 2 ohms on a Stetsom V 1K5 H. Put them in like 7-8 cubes tuned to 32hz. Minus a box that would set you back around $950 before shipping.