djjdnap

so i didnt see cop pull up next to me

baiscly i got pulled over fo rmy music cuz i aint see the cop, no ticket given but he was an ass.

But he said i needed a liscense to have an amplified vehicle, i looked up the ordinace rules for indianapolis, and it bascly says u need a liscense if ur a commercial driver, say for like an ice cream man or somethin, nothin about non commercial use.

LMAO, he was like i could write you a 500$ ticket :okasshat: <--that was perfect :lol2:

but when it comes down to it i say racial profiling, i mean people drive around all day blastin there music around here, i mean serriously it could be 2am and people still cruise around, wt there music up loud, guess he was havin a bad day and didnt want the massage my car was given his :rockwoot:

Lets see here, you were pulled over for disturbing the peace, yet you think you didn't do anything wrong. You then accuse the cop for racial profiling?

Dude get a life! You were breaking the law.

You should be thankful you didn't get a ticket.

Dont be so fast to call it racial profiling. Start off with it being f'ed up. I mean that could happen to anybody.

Lets see here, you were pulled over for disturbing the peace, yet you think you didn't do anything wrong. You then accuse the cop for racial profiling?

Dude get a life! You were breaking the law.

You should be thankful you didn't get a ticket.

no ass hat i dont think its racial profiling that i got pulled over the racial profiling starts after you get pulled over. They use any excuse to pull you over then begin to harasse you, for instance i get pulled over for having a headlight out right, so the cop comes up to me and ask me if i have any drugs in the car and not to lie since he could call a k-9 unit and ask me to step out of the car so he could have a look around.

I never said i didnt do anything wrong, i said people around here dont get pulled over for having loud stereos :fing34:

I'm pretty sure most normal peoples day would be, hi sir just lettin you know you needed to get that headlight fixed or yea are u aware of the noise ordinace laws in indiana etc. Not threating me wt ubsurd fines, that would never come to be. Like i said 150$ would have been the most i could have gotten, and the whole license thing was BS. SO go have a sit down and until u live my life as a black male u have no idea. :finger: thank you have a nice day.

pleez dont get me started on this subject :+1:

Meh, some cops are dickwads like that. No matter your skin colour.

Ive seen it on cops.....they treat white people the same way.

Ive seen it on cops

:Doh:

SO go have a sit down and until u live my life as a black male u have no idea. finger.gif thank you have a nice day.

So why post this...

You were breaking the law...the cop might have been a dumbass that didn't know the law, yes, but you still were disturbing the peace.

Wouldn't it be a better argument that it was racial profiling if he wrote you the ticket?

What were you looking for, nice conversation?

*edit - I've had cops give me all flavors of chit at checkpoints because they didn't like hearing their dispatcher coming through on my radios :D I hand them my amateur radio license, tell them to go female dog to the FCC in Washington if they have a problem...federal preemption of state statutes, female doges. Maybe I should claim racial profiling...after all, I have an ethnic last name :)

but when it comes down to it i say racial profiling

:idiot:

SO go have a sit down and until u live my life as a black male u have no idea.

My g/f used to get pulled over all the time because she looked underage to be drivering. They'd make up stupid excuses like "your tail light was out" and whatnot. But, she happens to be Native American....so maybe we should call that racial profiling aswell. The white man's been keeping them down ever since they came and stole their land !!! Fudge whitey, Redskin Power !!

My g/f used to get pulled over all the time because she looked underage to be drivering. They'd make up stupid excuses like "your tail light was out" and whatnot. But, she happens to be Native American....so maybe we should call that racial profiling aswell. The white man's been keeping them down ever since they came and stole their land !!! Fudge whitey, Redskin Power !!

No, I think it's because she was underage :D

You dirty, dirty man.

No, I think it's because she was underage :D

You dirty, dirty man.

i'm with jim on this...

u dirty, dirty man....

(hey, wanna hook a brother up?)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Depends on where ur from, here the majority of people that get pulled over are blacks.

I've yet to see whitey pulled over and sittin on the curve in hand cuffs, never seen it in my life. well except cops.

i mean, well i guess u all wouldnt understand since u dont live here, but its rediculous. I guess racial profiling is just so common nowaday that people look past it, sad.i'm not here to win the popular vote anyway just exspressing my opinion, i mean cuz when it comes down to it my 18's own all of u anyway, except kinckin :finger:

I've yet to see whitey pulled over and sittin on the curve in hand cuffs, never seen it in my life. well except cops.

Just because you have never seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. In Panama, my friends were hanging out of the back of the truck I was driving and yelling at girls to jump in (pretty much what everybody does in panama) and we got pulled over by a bike cop and he handcuffed them and made them sit on the side of the road and then he made us pour out 1 1/2 cases of beer. He also wrote them tickets for MIP's. I got off clean though, because I wasn't drinking.

We were just a bunch of white boys so I don't think they singled anybody out in this case.

Depends on where ur from, here the majority of people that get pulled over are blacks.

i mean, well i guess u all wouldnt understand since u dont live here, but its rediculous. I guess racial profiling is just so common nowaday that people look past it, sad.i'm not here to win the popular vote anyway just exspressing my opinion, i mean cuz when it comes down to it my 18's own all of u anyway, except kinckin :finger:

I live in the South...so I'm not saying racial profiling doesn't exist, I'm saying it doesn't seem that way in this example.

And your attitude is...interesting.

Ever think that it could just be coincidence that the majority of people breaking the law in your area are black? Hence, the majority of the time you see someone in handcuffs, they're black.

I guess racial profiling is just so common nowaday that people look past it, sad.

No, but every time a "colored" person is pulled over/arrested it isn't because of racial profiling. Yes, it happens. But it doesn't need to be the constant excuse, and isn't the case in every circumstance.

If I follow this logic correctly, what I'm about to say isn't too far off.

Majority of people in my town are white.

Majority of people in my town that commit crime are white.

Majority of people in my town that get pulled over and arrested are white.

Racial profiling.

You were lucky it wasnt a moto cop

He wouldve written you up on the spot.

Gotta meet the quota....

Racial profiling.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.

When a cop pulled him over to the side of the road

Just like the time before and the time before that.

In Paterson that

Racial profiling.

Hey, I grew up in Fargo, ND as well......

Anyway, the real profiling while driving occurs based on what car you drive. I got pulled over doing 59 in a 55 and when I asked why I was pulled over since I wasn't speeding the cop made the statement "those BMW's come with built in radar detectors so I am sure you were speeding...." Now that is profiling.

Yeah...I probably shouldn't park near elementary schools...I'll have the FBI anti-molestation squads on my ass.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.

When a cop pulled him over to the side of the road

Just like the time before and the time before that.

In Paterson that

Hey, I grew up in Fargo, ND as well......

Anyway, the real profiling while driving occurs based on what car you drive.  I got pulled over doing 59 in a 55 and when I asked why I was pulled over since I wasn't speeding the cop made the statement "those BMW's come with built in radar detectors so I am sure you were speeding...."  Now that is profiling.

wow, thats rertarded

Last i checked BMW didnt offer radar detectors ....

some of u guys seem to come here just to argue with one another...

my mother inlaw is a cop...

her good friend (cop) pulled me over for stereo knowing who I was in the middle of no where. No houses for MILES and was swearing and yelling I wanted to tell him stfu and give me a ticket...

he went crying to my mother inlaw on the phone and she told him to leave me alone. he's a mechanic and has worked on my car before. I turned it down like 200 yards away from him...

btw 18" SX's don't own MT's with 8krms on backup. nice try though. I guess you can own a few of these guys lol. :P just trying to be a part of the feather rufflers club ;) . seems I need to be more obscene with bad language/grammar/punctuation to be a part :P .

Just talk to them with big words, they'll get mad, feel stupid and leave you alone... The cops that is. Glorified security gaurds :P

edit: sorry will resize avatar...