Nikuk

Finals

So, it's getting near that time of the year....

I'm trying to figure just how I'm going to make it to finals this year... check out the sights, installs, and meet a few names. What better time then World Finals? :)

So, dBDrag Finals are Oct 7-9 in Cleveland, OH.

I'm definately going to be able to make it here, it's only a 3 hour drive for me. Meet shane, tottie, nick, loyd, tom, pete, iggy, and so on.

Anyone else going?

So, Usaci Finals are in Kansas City, MO Oct 15 & 16th.

I'm going to try to make it down there, as I can get flights for ~$250 so far.

Meet Matt, Mike, Justin, so on.

Anyone else going?

-Nick

I'll definitely be at dBDrag Finals. Staying at a friend's place for free, Jason (UCP) will prolly come too.

-Noah

I will be at usaci but not db drag. Oh is just too far :(

my boxes will be at dbdrag finals, lol, if they are loud enough..lol..but not me :(

usaci, i would love to go, but that's too far ahead, and work has us going 7 days a week right now...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Casey has the points and the numbers to go, not sure if the jeep is fixed yet

yea, i'm just going to spectate... :(

Well, if I can arrange a few days off of work.

So, dBDrag Finals are Oct 7-9 in Cleveland, OH.

I'm definately going to be able to make it here, it's only a 3 hour drive for me. Meet shane, tottie, nick, loyd, tom, pete, iggy, and so on.

Anyone else going?

Oh snap! That's coming up here soon.

It's about 3.5hrs away from me. Probably won't go both days as I have no $$ for a hotel (unless someone wants so shack me up for free :D ), but probably make it over for one of those days. Just to spectate and meet people. I'm sure Kinetik will be there aswell (seeing as how OH is their home state), so I'd imagine Audiolife will be there aswell.

Also, I believe the Rl-s will be in the IN/OH area around those dates....someone may get to bring 'er along and show her off :D I'm supposed to have it sometime early Oct....if I have it in my possession it'll definitely be along for the ride.

KC is too far for me.....won't be going to that. Though USAC/IASCA would be the finals I'd prefer to catch as I'm more of an SQ guy myself.

Brad, wanna shack up w/me?

:)

Only if you bring Texas Hots with you :hay:

:D

I'll be there probably without jeep...but I will be there!

i'll be picking up my db drag leather jacket, and points leader trophy

and team maxxsonics will be in full effect at finals!!!!!

I just got back from nopi, it was nuts

I broke my new alt saturday... and this comes after two weeks of replacing the one I just broke !! ... this comes after paying $400 for a/c compressor and back to back 3X weekends. And I just drove 700 miles round trip to atlanta for nopi.

I might be able to make it to Kansas City, I'll have to see if my friend will go with me though, don't feel like going alone. Long drives = gay if you are by yourself, IMO anyways.

casey you gotta find a way to bring the jeep, we need to get you there to compete with it so that the goober who is trying to hit your numbers does not place

I'll be at db drag finals. I'm just hoping to finish top 8 cause I know it's going to take a 160+ to finish top 5 in no wall.

Sorry to hear the jeep ain't going to make it Casey...but we'll see you up there bro.

John

Me, iggy, and a few other tpro guys will be making the drive out to dB drag finals. :) I'll be staying in iggy's room as well, a.k.a. "party central" ;)

I'll also be COMPETING at MECA finals down in nashville on oct. 29-30 if anybody is willing to see me and my team kick some ass. :)

Me, iggy, and a few other tpro guys will be making the drive out to dB drag finals. :)  I'll be staying in iggy's room as well, a.k.a. "party central" ;)

I'll also be COMPETING at MECA finals down in nashville on oct. 29-30 if anybody is willing to see me and my team kick some ass. :)

While I look forward to meeting you... your 'party central' probably won't be mine. I'll probably be with the rest of team SPT, hopefully I'll get to hang out with SI nick a bit too... I dunno, it sounds like there are going to be a bunch of kick-ass people there... Next weekend is going to kick ass.

If anyone wants to swap numbers PM me and we can meet up at finals.

oh boy, iggz is probably going to get silly since I think he is not competing this year

?? iggy hasn't done chit in 4 years lol

tottie has my spt shirt... SPT gonna own next year