unknownrc

Is This Worth It

1 member has voted

1. 1. better choice of subwoofer

• Fi q 15"
    • Ascendant audio havoc 15"

Hey everyone! Im going to be buying my first subwoofer very soon! Right now im looking into an AA havoc 15" with an AudioQue 1200D in a 4.0cf enclosure tuned to 32hz. But more talk about the subwoofer. This subwoofer will cost about $500..... This is toooooo much money. And then i saw the fi q 15"! its about $390 shipped. Is it worth spending another $110 to get the Havoc? Im looking for SPQL (dont know if that exist :) sound pressure quality level) Thanks for the help!

No it doesn't exist. And in fact makes no sense.

Pretty much any sub in it's proper application will do that.

Hey everyone! Im going to be buying my first subwoofer very soon! Right now im looking into an AA havoc 15" with an AudioQue 1200D in a 4.0cf enclosure tuned to 32hz. But more talk about the subwoofer. This subwoofer will cost about $500..... This is toooooo much money. And then i saw the fi q 15"! its about $390 shipped. Is it worth spending another $110 to get the Havoc? Im looking for SPQL (dont know if that exist :) sound pressure quality level) Thanks for the help!

I would go with the q if your strapped for cash. I just got one and they are beasts! But I have a question where did you get $390 from? My 18 q cost 294+ shipping.

You know what sucks? When you have your heart set on something, then you skimp out and settle for something less rather then saving your money for a couple more weeks/months... then you get it done and it just doesn't quite do what you want it to do.

I always say, don't settle. If you have your heart set on the AA, you will always have that nagging "what if" in the back of your mind.

I say save the money up, and save yourself a piece of mind.

For $390 get a Xcon !

Oooh ! Maybe you were talking Canadian $ !:puzzled:

Dunno

i say neither. Xcon is where its at! xcon and a aq 2200!