hondakilla98

SA-10 show off thread

I got my SA-10's last week. And probably won't have them installed for another month. So if you've got your SA-10's up and running. Let's see some pics and or vids of your setup. I'll be running 2 SA-10's in 2.5 cu ft@32hz wired to 1 ohm off my SAZ-1500d.

I got my SA-10's last week. And probably won't have them installed for another month. So if you've got your SA-10's up and running. Let's see some pics and or vids of your setup. I'll be running 2 SA-10's in 2.5 cu ft@32hz wired to 1 ohm off my SAZ-1500d.

Mine won't be setup for another month or so also. :(

reposted image:

img_0240.jpg

^^^ That is some Sundown sexyness!^^^

Mine won't be setup for another month or so also. :(

reposted image:

img_0240.jpg

Hell ya!! I'll be looking for your build log.

nice. whats the final ohm load on that set up?

^^^^Vids?? Is it sealed or ported? I can't tell from the pic :puzzled:

I just sold my 8's to purchase 4 of the D2's and another SAZ-1500D to strap on them :woot:

1.33 ported. the box is going to get remade whenever i get back into town and buy me some power tools to play with

Here is the video of my entire setup.... video is pretty good, it def shows off the power of sundown.

Just found this on youtube...Some russians running six sa-10's off two saz-3500d's..

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

Anyone know the woofer specs for these?

It's not on the main website. :puzzled:

I need 2 things:

Xmax = ??

SPL @ 1w/1m = ??