green97nissan

time to learn about audio

hi names robert im from texas...i drive/built my 97 nissan hardbody bagged and bodied on 17s ....i got it when i was 16 stock...took me two years to get it where it is today...ive been gettin burnt out on body work so i thought time to learn about audio since im new to it...its a single cab and i have honda prelude seats....i wanna build a fiberglass box in between my seats ....at the most two 10s at the least on 10...and if i get more people to talk me into doing two 8s maybe ill think about it....

heres some pics of my baby

008-9.jpg

mytruckrollin.jpg

Slick! I'd love to see a nice fiberglass enclosure between those seats :)

yea u and me both! i cant wait to get started.....but i got alot of learning to do! and research

Ask away in a new thread :) We're glad to help!

haha i need to do some more research on my own so i can come up with some questions work askin haha i hate feeling like a noob! any good tech articles to get me started?

Tons of technical info, we've got a "Tech and How To" section :)

:WELCOME: to SSA !!! Awesome Ride. If it was mine, I'd cut the back wall and go with 4 12s. I seen the set up in a ride like that a few years ago. Insane loud !!! Anyway, best of luck with your build. :fing34:

Welcome

Welcome! :wavey5: Great lookin' ride!

You most certainly came to the right place. :)

if i didnt already sheetmetal my bed and have alot of time in it id cut the back of the cab but im pretty much dead set on 1 or two 10s in between the seatss ....mainly lookin for a clean and simple set up

start browsing around and asking questions. youll learn plenty here. youll also get tempted to go overboard too.

nice ride man an welcome if ur looking for some good 10s i would look into the sundown sa 10s there amazing n great built