Mmmmm Wardens! Looking forward to your testing results.

I wanna hear this also. Where are you located?

Gorilla tape?

Nice. Now if my 15 would just get here, I would be able to put up pics. Going to go tomorrow and get some wood to see if my ported enclosure will work or if I will be SOL until I get a different vehicle.

It should come out 32w x 20d x 14h. I have to run it crx style since my neon trunk is small height wise. I am hoping it will fit.

We shall see tomorrow.

Kef

Edited by w00tah

Gorilla tape I see?

nice subs ...but whats with d tape (if screwed it well) :drink40:

nice subs ...but whats with d tape (if screwed it well) :drink40:

Just to make sure they are sealed :)

Air leaks = bad

I merged the 2 threads, since they were the same. I felt it belonged in the IA forum, but if the OP prefers it in the subwoofer forum, where the other one was, just PM me and I'll put it there.

as normal my van will just not do the right thing! :21) I had a cone rise of 3x with the last subs and by all the test results any where when you go to a Neo sub typicaly or Hz and your cone rise will go up. but of course in my case it did not! so now I have a 2x cone rise and had to unstrap my amps to keep them at a safe ohm load so now I am running half the power? till I can get new amps or recones? so here are some low power test results. I will contiune to test as thease subs are still supper stiff and I am sure once I can get some power on them they will get louder!

61Hz

48Volts

23.66 amps

1135 watts (4 X 4542.72 watts)

2.028 Ohms

154.47db (sealed on the dash)

I live in Sumter SC

Okay, that cool because I live in Orangeburg.

Did you go with a lower DCR on these than what you had ?

yes I had dual 1.4 coils on the last subs and was expecting my cone rise to go up however it did not? I ordered dual 1 ohm coils so now I am having to run each amp at 1ohm rising to 2 ohms? I am now getting a lot less power but still have a lot of testing to do!

That's too bad it didn't work out as planned- it's always something! Still looking promising, do you have any previous scores to compare for this thread?

yes I had dual 1.4 coils on the last subs and was expecting my cone rise to go up however it did not? I ordered dual 1 ohm coils so now I am having to run each amp at 1ohm rising to 2 ohms? I am now getting a lot less power but still have a lot of testing to do!

Are these D1 a real 0.7 DCR coil ?

May have pushed you a bit too far down and would actually maintain your ~3x rise from DCR from before.

Tried just two amps at 1/2 each ? Should net more juice than four amps wired up higher.

Are these D1 a real 0.7 DCR coil ?

May have pushed you a bit too far down and would actually maintain your ~3x rise from DCR from before.

Tried just two amps at 1/2 each ? Should net more juice than four amps wired up higher.

we can go over some of the details when we can talk at the show on the 24th! but I still can get around 4kw out of each amp at 2ohms! still better to run four amps for now? but I will say that from the testing so far that and being down the amout of powerthat I am i am pleased so far still way down from the scores from before but I am also down 10kw watts too!