WeDgE

Anyone seen Steve (Chevy350TPI) lately?

Been trying to get in touch with him, but I haven't seen him on in about a week...hope all is well on the home front... :(

I havent seen him on much... was starting to worry as well...

I havent even seen him on aim much.

I was wondering about that a few days ago as well...

Maybe he's been busy with union crap...hope he's alright :(

I havent seen him either. I will email him.

sorry guys, I borrowed him.

He's @ the bottom of my pit in my basement putting lotion on its skin and doing as its told.

I got this from Steve. In the email he said that he would assume that it be posted, so I copy/pasted instead of summerizing.

Just got around to checking this thing.

Went to jail last Tuesday night ... some bullchit injunction violation.  Long story short, little bit of name calling and a lot of teeth smashing ... non-union scabs ... dicks.

Wound up with a pair of hernaited discs.  What basically happens is you have the nucleus pulpous, the center part of the disc ... it protrudes posteriorly, which puts pressure on the spinal cord.  Had a laminectomy done where the remove part of the disc and lamina to take the pressure off of the nerves.  Had it done at Kelowna General, so I was there for a few days.  Found another glitch in my body, so by the sounds of it, I'll be down and out for a little while. 

Pigs threw me in jail for the night ... clearly I had to go to the hospital.  Already working on filing a suit on that, so I should be able to rape those arsehos and the government fairly well.  Similar case just went down a couple months ago, so I have a very good chance.

Still on strike.  Day 70 something.  Company and union aren't even talking yet.  We've got Christmas trees set up at the different picket locations.

Mojo/Wedge/Damian should've got his mounting baffles last Wednesday morning as I sent them out Monday morning 2-day express.  If he didn't get them and they're lost somewhere, I'll be super pissed off.  Please tell me you got them, please tell me you got them undamaged, and please tell me you got them on time.  If you didn't, I'll have to try and find another piece of scrap and get the boy to cut them out if you still need them.

I'll just assume that this is going to be posted, so I'll say hey to the SSA crew.  I'll tell you one thing, being away from the message boards for a week is awesome ... do it ... seriously.  Log out of every forum, remove the bookmarks, remove the quick launch links if you have any.  Browse them as a visitor once a day if you want.  I'm so e-stress-free right now after not dealing with those bloody forums.  Spend time with your family, your girlfriend(s), your liquor ... tune your stereo, you'll have plenty of time.  If I wasn't a goddamn mess right now I'd have accomplished so much around the house.  Kent has my cell phone number if anyone needs anything.

Just browsed through the IHOP real quick.  Dennis, if you need anything regarding (human) anatomy/phisiology, don't hesitate to send me a note.  James, kick those pricks out of your house ... put your foot down.  Seen the RSX in there, looks nice.  Uhhhh that seems to be about it.  Maybe I'll be able to catch up with some stuff on there Thursday or Friday.

--

Best regards,

- Steve

dammmmmnnnn sounds real chitty, not something steve deserves :(

hope you get well soon OG g unit and win millions with your lawsuit. :)

i hope to spend some time away from the forums as well, will try asap lol.

will talk to you if i need help, thanx for the offer. <3

get well and good luck fighting the man :slayer:

damn..

good luck with everything steve!!

if anyone wants his number, pm me...i'll have to look it up, lol, but i have it.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Glad to hear from you even though its been rough for you. Sue those bastards good and maybe you won't have to worry about this union thing much longer. Hope you're feeling better anyway, that sounds like a hardcore surgery to be going through.. Take care man

Sucks to hear that steve. Getter better man, and win some money in the process ;P

damn big business assho's, 70 days on strike...that blows, all the med stuff too but being out of work for almost 3 months has got to be killer. Hope you and your wallet recover.

steve, I hope you come out on top, and are ok,

you need to move to the US and get a job here buddy

yay steve don't ever leave us again. You had a life for a while, but to be honest life is over rated IMHO. all you need is car audio forums :rolleyes:

yay :)

how's everything going steve-o?

I'm a mess right now.

Still going to coach tonight. I can't really sit down, so I may as well stand up and be productive.