I'm planning adding some some battery terminals from knu konceptz, but there are about 3 smaller (stock) cables currently running to the power terminal now. Could I just combine all these and use them in one of the 0 gauge ports of the knu konceptz terminal? And then leave the two remaining 0 gauge ports for big 3 cable/amp cable?

thanks.

I would get some ring terminal for the existing wires and go this route for the terminals if you have a top post.

I don't like compression fittings or the set screw either for that matter. Hope this helps.

pico terminals

soldier the wires into the ring terminals.

Edited by cobra93

I always take my precut cables to the local welding shop. They ususally not sure of your purpose, but Install amazing connectors. install some shrink boot and there you go.

Mine alwasy score good in SQ competition. Just A Suggestion, Thanks ...

I would get some ring terminal for the existing wires and go this route for the terminals if you have a top post.

I don't like compression fittings or the set screw either for that matter. Hope this helps.

pico terminals

soldier the wires into the ring terminals.

But would that work with two runs of 1/0 plus the few small wires currently running to the terminal?

This is what I was planning on getting:

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KBT-30P

I would think you'd be ok. If necessary you could replace the bolt with a longer one and use a nut, threaded rod coupler or spacer of some kind between the ring terminals so they're all in a line/row if you'd like.

Have you ever used compression fittings before (like in the link you posted)?

I tried some from lightning audio a long time ago and I hated them.

I'm not trying to change your mind, but that's why I went with the ones in the link I posted.

Edited by cobra93

I would think you'd be ok. If necessary you could replace the bolt with a longer one and use a nut, threaded rod coupler or spacer of some kind between the ring terminals so they're all in a line/row if you'd like.

Have you ever used compression fittings before (like in the link you posted)?

I tried some from lightning audio a long time ago and I hated them.

I'm not trying to change your mind, but that's why I went with the ones in the link I posted.

I just went outside and discovered that they will all fit on the pre existing terminal xP

Thanks for your help though.

Try to find terminals that contain no lead!

Try to find terminals that contain no lead!

But just attaching to the stock terminals is okay right? It's only 2 extra wires. And i've already confirmed that they would fit.

sorry about thread steal but its about same thing

here is what i have

2199a8a8.jpg

the part on the upper left is the stock wiring with fuses-- i am looking at getting a xs battery and first off terminals will be switched up positive on other side

and i have to add another 1/0 guage to go to my alternator to finish the big 3

so what would be the best way the extend these or to wire it up to a new battery

was looking at getting a d2400 or a d 6500

any help would be appreciated thanks

sorry about thread steal but its about same thing

here is what i have

2199a8a8.jpg

the part on the upper left is the stock wiring with fuses-- i am looking at getting a xs battery and first off terminals will be switched up positive on other side

and i have to add another 1/0 guage to go to my alternator to finish the big 3

so what would be the best way the extend these or to wire it up to a new battery

was looking at getting a d2400 or a d 6500

any help would be appreciated thanks

What kind of car?

I have a Nissan also. Could it be a Sentra?

you could buy some wire couplers and soldier extensions onto the existing (if your sure they won't reach) or just replace the wires when you change the battery out.

If you use 4ga. wire it won't be that expensive.

Edited by cobra93

hmm wire couplers you got a picture or link so i can see what your talking about??

something like this splice connector

You could look for some copper tubing the same size as the wire, probably cheaper, and soldier them in.