Well i sent the piece of junk db electric alternator back and went for a dc. cant wait for it to show up ill be sure to get pictures and even a video. from everything i see it should be awesome cant wait.

Good luck with this new alt. DC seems to be one of the best choices.

Im hoping man... they look to be more solid products than any other company. may be pricey but they use the top components and they use there own casing for the ford 6g if you get the xp series.

The built quility is good. Heres some pics of my XP250 for you to drool on....SO SEXY!!

med_gallery_10399_356_186574.jpg

med_gallery_10399_356_316812.jpg

med_gallery_10399_356_639690.jpg

:droolcup: i cant wait. they really seem to have there shit together

They do seem to have it together. The bracket fit perfect and the alternator/bracket took advantage of every increment of free space. They did send me the wrong Green Stripe belt and wrong pitch thread bolt that could of also been alittle longer. I could only imagine what the R/D is for them SO I am happy that what mattered most was right. The fit and the build quality. I was amazed there was a Green stripe included concidering what the belt alone cost.

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

i am also sending my db alt back piece of crap didnt work put out 11.8v :suicide-santa:

tis on its way magic will happen this friday night.... :domoslay:

Got it in and damnnnnnnn. Worth every last penny ill promise you that. Sitting at idle it wouldn't go below 13.5 at 1800rmp it stayed above 14 the entire time. This is even after 10-15min play i'm simply stunned by how powerful and how steady a voltage this thing puts out. Ill never go anywhere else for an alternator. age old saying you get what you pay for.

Sounds like everything fit smoothly for you.:fing34: DC Power Alternators are beasts.

How about a couple pics to drowl on?

i was in such a hurry to get it in i didnt get a picture =[ i would get one now if you could see it.

Glad to hear you're satisfied! Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. I apologize for the mixups and if you haven't already called us about it please let us know.