Sign in to follow this  
PHATBOi

Power Acoustik V1 MOFO-12D2 Gettin Down

Just completed my new budget build (well all my builds are budget builds, lol) including 1 set of Crescendo CCX65's in the front doors off an AP3002 for 160 rms per door, 1 set of Wally World Sony Xplod 3-way 6x9's off the KDC-X493 head unit, and a Power Acoustik V1 MOFO-12D2 in a 2.8^3 @ 36Hz birch box built by Robin "iamamp3pimp" off an AP15001D. Very impressed by the CCX65's and the MOFO gets down for 1 12, especialy a Power Acoustik! And I always love my Audiopipe amps. Enjoy.

Box looks great!!! I'm diggin the kerf port! :drink40: Have thought about MOFO's for my next project. So many good choices out there for subs. Keep up the good work!

Hey how are those crechendo componetns treatin you, iv been lookin at them for a while but am a bit scepticle about how cheap they are. Hpu do they sound? Btw great work for a budget build!

Box looks great!!! I'm diggin the kerf port! :drink40: Have thought about MOFO's for my next project. So many good choices out there for subs. Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir. I don't know about the new Mofo 2X series but these old school ones kick ass for a cheaper brand sub.

Hey how are those crechendo componetns treatin you, iv been lookin at them for a while but am a bit scepticle about how cheap they are. Hpu do they sound? Btw great work for a budget build!

Absolutely LOVE them! Hands down best set of compnents you will find at this price point. Very crisp and clear even crossed over as low as 60Hz. Really like the tweets, they are slightly bright but can be compensated by placing them on the -3 db setting. They are loud and clear without that "tiss" sound you usually get at high volumes. I'd be willing to bet money these babys would hold their own against components that cost twice as much. I garuntee if you give them a chance you won't regret it. Thanks for the comments.

Edited by PHATBOi

Thank you sir. I don't know about the new Mofo 2X series but these old school ones kick ass for a cheaper brand sub.

Absolutely LOVE them! Hands down best set of compnents you will find at this price point. Very crisp and clear even crossed over as low as 60Hz. Really like the tweets, they are slightly bright but can be compensated by placing them on the -3 db setting. They are loud and clear without that "tiss" sound you usually get at high volumes. I'd be willing to bet money these babys would hold their own against components that cost twice as much. I garuntee if you give them a chance you won't regret it. Thanks for the comments.

Ha thanks i'm probably going to orders pair within the week.

how do the neighbors like that night time jammin? sounds like the crescendos scream!!