RollinOn23z

RE MT 15 or FI BTL 18

Hey wuts up? i been lookin at these two subs as a upgrade over my 15 inch comp vrs plan on runnin a saz 1500d to the sub outta an escalade not worried bout box size since i plan on it bein fairly big anyone have any opinions on what they would prefer and why. thanx sry if i sound like a noob askin the typical "what is better" question but i have no experience with either

Tell us what you're looking for.

With 1500w, you will love a btl, but I can't tell you nothing about the RE.

Why a 15" RE vs a 18"BTL ? The RE 18" is more expensive, or what ?

I would get the 18" btl if you have enough room. :popcorn:

I have an Fi BTL 18 fully loaded D2, that i will let go for $300.00 plus shipping. Check out my for sale thread to see pics, its in ABSOLUTELY pefect condition.

PM me for if you need more info

Both are awesome subs, as I've had the chance to play with them both. I had the MT back when RE were still kinda small, so don't know how they are now. Only difference aside from small designs changes, is that with the BTL you get to talk directly to the owners on this forum, and you get to have their awesome customer service.

i cant find an 18 mt and i think i will prob go with a fi btl i have heard that the cooling in the mt is not as good for a daily driver sub so prob goin wit 18 inch btl fully loaded with cooling options i may be interested mac n cheese ill pm u if so thanx

The MT's run warm, they do fine though.

BTL is superior in every way...

We wouldn't take a step backwards in development...the MT's are simply an older design that was never meant for music..at all.

so i am set on the btl one last question is will this take 2500rms daily if fully loaded with daily option and stand the test of time i kno they are pretty badass but i dont want to kill it with stupidity reason i ask is i would def buy the saz 2500d if i would get a noticeable gain in output over the 1500d

so i am set on the btl one last question is will this take 2500rms daily if fully loaded with daily option and stand the test of time i kno they are pretty badass but i dont want to kill it with stupidity reason i ask is i would def buy the saz 2500d if i would get a noticeable gain in output over the 1500d

The meter will notice a difference more than you if you upgrade amps, but you should notice some difference (hard to tell how much). User Error will keep you from destroying the sub more than the amp itself, you can mess the sub up off a 1500D just as easy as a 2500D. Hope that helps.