nem

Video of my crew in action

They are awesome pics bro!! Perhaps you should post them on Facebook after Halloween. biggrin.png

I thought we would get to roll up there for the haunt, but we're not going to be able to make it this year. The paranormal group has been busy as hell this month plus we have Pagan Pride in the park in a few weeks! smile.png

If any pictures of the haunt get posted on FB they are only under our spookhaven profile, which is not real often.

No worries if you are ever in the area let me know, the haunt is always open to SSA members.

It's a good thing I have them as a friend on Facebook then! :D We'll get up that way soon, it just may be a couple of months.

EXCITING NEWS.....Please address our spirit as "Mr. Janitor". It has been confirmed that we truly have someone watching over our building. More details to come later after I verify a few things. But he is NOT the fellow that hung himself out on the monkey bars. He worked there many years and has a long history. Was also there during the explosion and fire according to our spirit. Pretty cool stuff. So saying the building is "haunted" isn't really correct because he's a good spirit. I would call him our guardian.

You should let us investigate your building!! :D

You should let us investigate your building!! biggrin.png

Contact Heather on FB. She runs the spookhaven page.

Nice feedback sent to Monster Mom.

Spook Haven Haunted HousedrP8vlvSl_8.gifSpook Haven Cast & Crew

After all my bitching about safety, picking up, being on your "A" game, etc.....wanted you to see why I do this. Here are two emails I received yesterday. Good job everyone!

First one:

I just wanted to extend my appreciation for the actors and staff shaking my nephews hands Saturday when he decided Spook Haven was a little to scary for him to go into. I was able to find someone to buy our tickets but the sincerity of the staff to refund money was appreciated. It truely ment a lot to him and myself the respect he was given for deciding not to go in. Thank you for the great job you do, the others in our party LOVED spook haven and can't wait to go back next year. Thanks again!!

Second one:

You haunted building was great we had a group of twenty and they all had a blast. We screamed alot got lost in the building. Actors and staff was really great. The spider guy was amazing and the person with the bloody thing in her hand. Actors did a great job. Proud of them i am 40 and they scared me..lol our group named the spider person princess and he agreed. We drove a little over an hour to get there and was one of the last to stand in line.. great will be back next year..

You should let us investigate your building!! biggrin.png

Contact Heather on FB. She runs the spookhaven page.

Will do!!

Look at ya, all up in the camera.

I only read up to page 5, but great work.

You need to go to Disney some time and swing out this way and check us out. Or better yet, if we can make it happen, we might offer a haunt tour for Halloween Extreme when it is in Orlando next year. Spookhaven should come down.

sorry i missed this ... Congrats Neal!!!!!!!!

Look at ya, all up in the camera.

I only read up to page 5, but great work.

You need to go to Disney some time and swing out this way and check us out. Or better yet, if we can make it happen, we might offer a haunt tour for Halloween Extreme when it is in Orlando next year. Spookhaven should come down.

Thank you.

Jon if I get down your way, you can bet on me calling you for a tour. I hope things work out for you to do Halloween Extreme.

sorry i missed this ... Congrats Neal!!!!!!!!

Thanks Danny. You need to visist.

costumes look awesome and great cause

costumes look awesome and great cause

Thank you. :)