In the picture it is a shadow. Nothing is visibly burned on the amp from what I can see. I still don't understand what could cause it not to even turn on anymore.

Is it covered by a warranty? At this point I would email Jacob. If it's not covered by a warranty you should contact db-r.

Also even if the fuses in the amp look good, it couldn't hurt to replace them.

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

I dont think that is a shadow, that positive input terminal does have a shade of brown. that capacitor casts a shadow for part of that connector but it still clearly has a brown burnt shade to it in multiple pics comparing it to the negative terminal.

Edited by beandip

If your talking about in the fifth pic, the bottoms red piece In the amp, does look in the pictures like it's brown, but it's the piece itself. If it's not that part, what piece of the amp are you talking about(like the general area)?

SOUNDS like the remote wire came loose or grounded out somewhere. Hope it just came loose from the receiver though.

This.

Check your fuses too. Dumb statement I know, but hey, I've gone through 101 checks on things to find out it's a fuse. It wouldn't hurt.

EDIT: Shit didn't realize there was a second page. Sorry if this has already been done/checked.

Edited by Dutchie.

the peice of metal under the rem notation for remote wire in pic five looks burnt that is the positive input if it burns up it could loose its connection being why it doesent power on at all and all your dmm readings are normal

So in the pic it is really a complete shadow. I ended up pulling out my fuses, picked up some new ones, put them in, hooked the amp back up and shes running perfect :noob: .

Edited by nick9892