Morals

How about a sale on Spectrum

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

Since this is my thread, how about you leave and dont come back. Or better yet get banned for post dumping.

Lol. He is on the tech team, and has been here for 5 years. Simply asking him to remove his post would have been more appropriate.

Does being on the Tech team mean he doesnt have to follow same rules as everyone else. If so can i be on some teams so i can be a ass too.

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

Since this is my thread, how about you leave and dont come back. Or better yet get banned for post dumping.

Lol. He is on the tech team, and has been here for 5 years. Simply asking him to remove his post would have been more appropriate.

Does being on the Tech team mean he doesnt have to follow same rules as everyone else. If so can i be on some teams so i can be a ass too.

In a round about way he is actually trying to help you.

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

He is on the tech team because he knows exponentially more than most people on the forum. He is talking about the former owner of Second Skin's business practices, and with good reason.

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

You already are an ass, no special privileges needed apparently. I'd cool it if I were you...

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

You already are an ass, no special privileges needed apparently. I'd cool it if I were you...

So your saying im in the wrong here. He comes in the thread starting crap because he has a hard on for Ant, and i catch crap.

You don't catch crap for starting the thread, you catch crap for the attitude, simple as that.

If somebody knows what they are doing and they say a product is crap, maybe, just maybe you could look at that as help...

i have no problem with someone give me pointers on a product. He just went about it a little harsh. I didnt want to use the product inside the car instead of deadner or noise barrier. It was going on the outside. In the fender wells, around spare tire well. Places you cant really put traditional deadner. Maybe a little in the door in the corners. My car is one big rattle.

Edited by Morals

Dude put on your big girl panties. If he wants to be harsh let him.

Lemme guess everytime someone called you 'fag' in school you went home and cried to mommy?

Sorry son but manners and being polite does not need to happen. Some people are bunt. People can call that pricky or whatever, but thats their nature. Learn to deal with it or life is going to be REAL fucking tough on you junior.

In addition, allow me to say while Sean and others may of had issues with ANT's business pratices in the past, I have never experienced any. That is not to say that others have not, but me personally I have nothing but good shit to say about the past owner.

J

Btw, it wasn't a thread dump. If you had read what I typed before some self serving idiot edited my response it was very clear. I specifically was recommending the right reasons for using the right product. Perhaps you should have asked a question instead of getting defensive or aggressive.

Again I will state what I have always stated. I have no beef with Second Skin products. They are good and can be the right solution for killing noise in a vehicle, in fact on multiple forums I have recommended their products profusely. The previous owner though however had no idea what he was selling nor how to apply them and misled people left and right just for the sake of self promotion. That I do have beef with. When it gets worse is when he even misleads the person he sells his company too. I hold the new owners under no fault for Ant's actions, in their place they should believe him. Just too bad that it ended up being a mistake.

Ok, i can tell this Thread has gotten a little off-topic since my most recent unfortunate absence, but if we could momentarily return to the question of "how about a sale on Spectrum?" i have Ken's answer: "OK"

This code will give you 10% off your order of spectrum: SUPERSPEC

enjoy!

AX