Sign in to follow this  
UndercoverPunk

Anyone care to guess?

Dont make me bust out my moms wad of $2 bills.

u too?? my mom got a whole stack of fresh $2 bills from the bank (for vietnamese new year, cuz parents give kids money blah blah)

She has $2 bills, $1 coins, silver dollars/ susan b anthony, $.50 pecies ect....

Getting rare money from the bank is cheating

Not to mention all the old canadian money my grandma collected.

You should see my dads coinc collections... pennies and dimes worth $400 and $500, some early 1900's $20 gold peice that I can't remember the value of.... And about 450lbs of other crap I don't remember.

The money I have is a for a new TV. Im just debating on which one to get.

You should see my dads coinc collections... pennies and dimes worth $400 and $500, some early 1900's $20 gold peice that I can't remember the value of.... And about 450lbs of other crap I don't remember.

Oh yeah... still wouldn't match my grandpa's ;)

A few safety deposit boxes full.

NG

You should see my dads coin collections... pennies and dimes worth $400 and $500, some early 1900's $20 gold peice that I can't remember the value of.... And about 450lbs of other crap I don't remember.

pics ?

My grandpa collects stamps. Has one thats one of 2 in the world. People are always coming over to look at it and bring it to museums. Its worth around 30k

NO, I have no pics of that, I don't give a chit about his coins... Crazy guys. It's not worth a crapton of money, but it's decent considering how much he makes a year (Not enough to have a $30k stamp laying around).

He bought the stamp probably 25 years ago in a huge collection that he only paid about 500 for. The person had no idea what he was selling, it just randomly ended up in his hands.

I just wanna see the crap load of money.

Penny guns> potato guns

Gas Money.... ive gone throug that since that picture jsut driving to school and practice (and all the driving i did last week ie homecomming)

Picture514.jpg

Picture512.jpg

if i pawned that i would get like another $100-$150

shotglass > Money